🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 134.5 — Sklarbro County 39

The hilarious Owen Burke of the Owen & TJ Read The News podcast joins in on the craziness of Sklarbro County! Owen tells us about growing up in a mafia centered neighborhood in New York, being apart of the improvised show Facebook, and how Randy & Jason encouraged him to continue to pursue comedy. Dan Van Kirk brings in some insane stories including; two Kansas brothers accidentally blowing up a house while celebrating a lottery win with drugs, a man throwing semen at women in a New Mexico Walmart, and a mother passes drugs to her son in a jailhouse liplock. Also, we hear what Mark Wahlberg is up to in another edition of the Weekly Wahlberg. Make sure to get your tickets for a special screening of “Breaking Away” with Randy & Jason as part of the 2nd Annual Wayne Federman International Film Festival on February 28th at Cinefamily in Los Angeles and catch Randy & Jason perform stand-up on Friday, March 1st at the Ice House in Pasadena!

Good County this week guys! I've been dying to hear more Owen and TJ, so it was nice to get a little sliver of that. Some crazy stories on this ep, I remember reading about that mother/son story and I'm just as grossed out now as I was then. Anyways great show and keep the Weekly Wahlbergs coming!

I had to go in for oral surgery this week and listened to this episode to keep me calm over the two day period. So TWO listens. The mom/son story made me laugh so hard because I just sort of assumed that only happens in episodes of OZ.

You guys rock. Can't wait to see you in Denver! Baring sickness and anymore death, I'll finally get my hug!

Sign in to follow this