🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 96 — The Invisible Black Man

Combat Jack returns to the program via voicemail to ask Andrew Ti & this week’s guest Julian McCullough if his co-workers ignoring him out in the street is racist. Plus, Julian shares his theory on why people in Los Angeles are nicer than people in New York. After you fuck with your co-workers, call and leave a message at (323) 389-RACE.

Yo, Julian, Mao killed like 40 million of his own people. He's got Stalin and Hitler both beat in terms of mass murder. Admittedly a lot of that was sort of just due to his really bad agricultural policies more than killing political dissidents and death camps like Stalin and Hitler, though yeah, he did that stuff too. Definitely a really awful Chinese dictator, and one hell of a high bar to beat in terms of awful dictators.

Check this shit out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao

"you people"? Fuck you Julian.

Mao had some stupid policies which, combined with a violent civil war and a massive population, led to a huge death toll.

• Like 1

I disagree. If someone is walking by you and you know them from another setting, it is a common courtesy to at least give a head nod. Someone outright ignoring you is on purpose and fucking rude and I'm going to assume racist, because why give the asshole the benefit of the doubt.

This Julian guy is something else. What does he mean that the biggest problem is people calling other folks on their racism? Wouldn't the biggest problem be that there is so much fucking racism in the world?

And I love that he doesn't know anything about Chinese history, or history at all, but he is ready to proclaim that there has been no Chinese dictators. If you don't know anything about a subject, please shut the hell up. Don't bring it up and certainly don't start a conversation tangent on it.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this