🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 204 — The Pepper Men

Pepper heads rejoice as fan favorites Zach Galifianakis & Jon Daly join us to talk about their Red Hot Chili Peppers fan club on today’s Comedy Bang Bang! We get to hear about their podcast devoted to the Chili Peps, the awesome theme song that they sing before every meeting of the fan club, and some unbelievable facts about the Red Hots themselves. Plus, Neil Campbell drops by to tell us about his recent venture into playwriting.

• Like 1

Oh my god, perfect timing. It wasn't there, refreshed and it appeared. I can just tell from the line up that this is going to become a favourite of mine.

Is this going to be the episode where Scott finally makes fun of Zach's weight?

Is this going to be the episode where Scott finally makes fun of Zach's weight?

I think "Shanghaied by Irene" had some of that.

Also, that first picture is....something.

Jon Daly singing like Anthony Kiedis is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

• Like 4

I think "Shanghaied by Irene" had some of that.

I think they all had some of that, and so do the Between Two Fernses.

Scott forgot to close up the plug bag! That's going to be quite a mess for the next podcast to use the studio.

• Like 11

I desperately want to hear Zach and Jon make a Pepper Men podcast for real. Even if it's just a few episodes of Rafflecast.

• Like 4

I'm really glad that Neil Campbell is becoming a regular guest. He hits the ball out of the park every time.

• Like 5

Based on contextual clues sprinkled throughout the episode that indicate that this podcast was actually recorded several months ago, I'd say that Scott is inching closer and closer to actually achieving what he used to only joke around about: recording episodes of Comedy Bang Bang one year in advance.

• Like 10

I think they all had some of that, and so do the Between Two Fernses.

Definitely. That's part and parcel of what they do at CBB.

Wow, when Scott beat boxes he sounds exactly like Will Ferrell!

• Like 1

OK, that's it, I'm done with this show. If you guys couldn't have figured out that Luis Goosman was the perfect candidate for the lead in Neil's play, why even bother?

• Like 4

The Wendy's song had a very similar cadence to a Jelloem, which was the second best part about it (the first being the McD reference)

Did anyone else crack up when Scott let out the very quiet "My Wife", when Zach was talking about having strangers take your picture? Nearly made me choke on my coffee.

• Like 10

Started off slow, but by the end I was laughing so much that my boss came and asked if I was ok. Now I have a weird reputation at my new job. Thanks a lot Quackers.

I've been telling people this for over a decade. All the Chili Peppers do is babble about nonsense and then throw in the word California every few verses.....Thank you, Jon, for this episode. You now have a fan for life.

As a socal native, i cannot believe you guys dropped the "kieds kieds kieds, kieds on van nuys" reference. thatwas so surreal, having heard that radio commercial for YEARS. also loved jon dalys flow, wher.i believe he said "foothill boulavard to the 210 freeway over to the 10". hate to be that guy, but i am. But foorhill, the 210 and the 10 run parallel so it would be pretty weird to jump from one to the other. but love all the socal love. westside!

• Like 1

Based on contextual clues sprinkled throughout the episode that indicate that this podcast was actually recorded several months ago, I'd say that Scott is inching closer and closer to actually achieving what he used to only joke around about: recording episodes of Comedy Bang Bang one year in advance.

Seems to have been recorded the same day as friends without words, http://www.earwolf.c...-without-words/

It explains this picture

IMG_4644.jpg

• Like 11