🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 29 — The Snatchelor

The amazing Cedric Bixler-Zavala (formerly of At The Drive In/The Mars Volta) catches up with Har Mar from the Earwolf studios on today’s Nocturnal Emotions! Cedric & Har Mar reminisce about recording lost footage in a pre-YouTube era, explain the story behind the “Relax bros, we’re all badass actors here” etching on the Mars Volta record, and share stories of the awesome Bobby Gillespie. They also talk about the idea of selling out, create a show called “The Snatchelor,” and play a game of Let Me Ruin Your Favorite Song with Danzig’s “Mother.”

Holy shit! Cedric Bixler-Zavala would be the biggest guest so far in my book. Grand stellar superb stupendous episode, many thanks

This was just pure gold, the report they had made it so fucking awesome. I was expecting Cedric to be really artsy but definitely a cool dude.

yeah, this was a good one. the green m&ms thing/legend is pretty common knowledge, i thought. interesting that cedric hadn't heard it.

to think at one point i was going to drop Har Mar. now im excited for next week.

this was bad ass. didnt har mar mention in an earlier episode that he had done/planned to do an episode with jared from big business? i'd love to hear that.

Sign in to follow this