🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 142 — You Kids Want A Soda?

We keep it in the Sklarbro family this week as our good friend Jason Nash visits the calming shores! Jason tells us about being a full time dad, takes us back to his audition for SNL, and talks about being ahead of the curve with his podcast Guys With Feelings. Plus, friend of the show Tiger Woods stops by to explain how his mom proposed an app opportunity to him, gives us his view on The Masters, and lets us know if his girlfriend Lindsey Vonn can trust him. If you’re in Los Angeles tonight, come see Randy & Jason perform improvised stand-up as part of Set List at UCB-LA! Get your tickets at www.ucbtheatre.com

I'm a big fan of Jason Nash. I'm so glad he has his own episode.

He seems like an untapped vein in the comedy world. His characters are some of the funniest things that I have found in podcast land. I can't get enough of him.

I love episodes like this when they just have on Jason or Chris. You get such a chance to see everyone so comfortable and Nash always has great stories. His relationship with his family is hilarious.

Amazing. Best Country in a while. Nash was great and Tiger KILLS me every time. So spot on.

i love seeing cox get in the mindset for tiger, a minute for he starts you can see his jaw start slacking

• Like 1

Hook us up with all the behind the scenes tell all stories.

And just BTW, Nash's Lincoln is PERFECT! It should become part of his act.

Listening to that part, I was thinking how it's such a testament to Lewis's performance as Lincoln that an impression of his Lincoln has become the go-to impression of Lincoln. Like, if you listened to these guys doing that impression a year ago, you'd have no clue why they were doing that weird raspy voice, but now, it feels like they nailed it.

• Like 1

I just want to say I kind of loved his viewpoint as a stay at home dad.

A mom would get so much shit for talking like that.

• Like 1

Listening to that part, I was thinking how it's such a testament to Lewis's performance as Lincoln that an impression of his Lincoln has become the go-to impression of Lincoln. Like, if you listened to these guys doing that impression a year ago, you'd have no clue why they were doing that weird raspy voice, but now, it feels like they nailed it.

Would you have had any idea someone was doing any sort of an impression of him without his specific notable quoteables, before this impression?

Would you have had any idea someone was doing any sort of an impression of him without his specific notable quoteables, before this impression?

Definitely not, but I don't know if there would ever be a context where you'd hear an audio-only impression without specific quotes. It would probably just be the generic old-timey American voice.

• Like 1

Definitely not, but I don't know if there would ever be a context where you'd hear an audio-only impression without specific quotes. It would probably just be the generic old-timey American voice.

Unless they kept saying, "I DRINK YOUR LEFT FOOT WHILE I BOX WITH GANGS IN NEW YORK!". Now it's all so iconic.

Nash is so awesome, glad he got his own episode. his vine is brilliant.

I spent an hour searching the web for Mary Todd Lincoln's childcare blog to no avail. I did however stumble across Todd Palin's cat pic tumblr in the process. So it wasn't a total loss

Hello, fellow Sklarbro fans! I have just starting this ep, but I must say I was hoping for some help. Randy and Jason have mentioned a book about the Beatles a number of times and I can't quite recall exactly what it was. I believe it's an oral history style, but not 100% sure. Looking to buy it for my bro who is also an Earwolf/Sklar fan. Hope he doesn't see this forum!

Thanks in advance and go punch a waterfall.

Sign in to follow this