🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 144.5 — Sklarbro County 49

Denver-based comedian Adam Cayton-Holland punches waterfalls on today’s Sklarbro County! Adam tells us about why it’s okay to be a nerd within the sports realm, his Amazon pilot Those Who Can't, and the time he got arrested for underage drinking. Dan Van Kirk brings us some listener submitted stories that include; Oklahoma husband & wife strip club owners being arrested again for prostitution, a New Hampshire woman who managed to drive 6 miles going the wrong way before she was stopped and arrested, and a Chicago woman has racked up 400 arrests using 83 different aliases. Plus, Bruce Jenner leaves us a special Mother’s Day voicemail! If you’re in Los Angeles, come see Randy & Jason perform stand-up at the The Ice House in Pasadena on Saturday, May 4th!

I will definitely be checking out Adam's pilot on Amazon. Growing up as the child of a teacher, I know how ripe that world is for comedy.

Love the idea of a Founding Fathers Fantasy League. Hamilton would be my first-round pick. You'd always have to bench Franklin after one of his diplomatic trips to France, though.

Sign in to follow this