🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 28 — Journalist By Nature

Sean and Hayes wish listeners well as they tell us about going on a short hiatus, recap the latest episode of The Amazing Race by playing a game of “Uhh, That Came Out Wrong,” and explain how Nia is possibly the smartest cast member on The Real World: Portland. Then, AISHA MUHARRAR shares her favorite moments from The Hills, finds out what the girls of The Hills are up to, and tells us about her time writing recaps for The Hills.

This does bites :(

I agree if its real. They could just be doing a bit though. This is literally the best podcast around.

I thought they were just putting a funny pronunciation on 'reality doesn't bits' because they never do any bits, they just give us the straight dope on some reality shows???? This is a reality show infocast (informational podcast) right?

C'mon Sean and Hayes... You cannot take a 7 week hiatus right now! The Amazing Race just ended, Survivor finale is this weeknd. Avery and Nia haven't even fought it out on The Real World yet! There's so much reality going on, I need more show show to sort it all out and make it funny!

I love this podcast. I was so happy to find a podcast that pretty much talked about the reality shows I watch (not the Bachelor though, I have my limits), and TRSS quickly became one of my favorite weekly listens. It will be hard to watch all the great reality shows without your reality show show recaps to make them hilarious. Good luck on your current projects, and please don't forget about us.

Maybe one of you just call me weekly, and we'll talk about reality shows? Most of my friends think they're terrible, but you guys understand why they're AWESOME.

• Like 1

The Reality SHOW Show is supposed to be the place where reality doesn't bites but I have to say that the next seven weeks will bites a lot now that I won't have a place where it doesn't bites... I suppose that's self explanatory but I'm gonna miss you guys so much. Watching the Real World Portland won't be the same without you guys telling me what parts I should think are ridiculous...

Looking forward to your glorious return,

Chanson

PS - your assault on Macklemore was personally offensive to me and the people of Seattle. We have so little in this world and you guys just had to mock the best thing we've had since Nirvana and Sir Mix a Lot... How dare you.

I still love you though.

• Like 1

There's so much sarcasm... I can't tell what's real anymore. :unsure: Van Der Beek Rules sounds like too good of a show to be fake... and it would go so well beside "Undercover Ross," an idea I've been working on for a Schwimmer based reality show.

• Like 2

The thing I love about you guys so much is how sarcastic you are. But I also hate it in times like these...

If you guys are taking a break, You guys are stupid jerks...................

bummed to the maxx.

Hayes... you're hilarious, your laugh will stay with me forever.

Sean... The first time I met you, was on some commercial for a phone where you mis understood the lyrics for a clash song and ultimately agreed to 'lock the cash box'

and i've loved you guys ever since.

PISSED!!!

(i tried to do a joke/photoshop where I would photoshop your heads onto the promo image of how did this get made, and make a joke about how now I would have to listen to how did this get made again... but the voice is on right now. and one of the contestants is talking about her financial struggles... I really need to watch this instead.)

If this is real, my tuesday's suck dick balls now.

fuck you guys #iloveyoudickfaces@realityshowshowdotcommeetspunchingyouinthefacehyphinshakiraandblake4life

hey gang,

just wanna clarify that the break thing is not a bit. we will miss doing the show and we will miss mixing it up with you on the forums, but we will be back before you know it.

the real reason for the break is that hayes is going to have his butt enlarged. we try to hide it in photos, but his butt is too small for his body and it leaves him in a considerable amount of pain. you probably noticed he was on crutches a few weeks ago for this very reason. let's wish him a speedy recovery and a healthy robust butt for years to come. we never know how blessed we are until we come across someone less fortunate, and i now thank the stars for my juicy behemoth of a toosh every time i stand in front of the mirror looking at it, which is a lot.

please still use this space to post your favorite moments in Real TV. i'll be watching.

• Like 1

There's so much sarcasm... I can't tell what's real anymore. :unsure: Van Der Beek Rules sounds like too good of a show to be fake... and it would go so well beside "Undercover Ross," an idea I've been working on for a Schwimmer based reality show.

Get out of town! I've got a Schwimmer based concept brewing as well. cRossroads--a b-list actor who moonlights as a state trooper grapples with 'direction' on camera and on the interstate.

It's hard to con a con-artist boys--but you do have me worried. If there's no Reality Show Show how can there be a Reality Show Show Show??

• Like 1

Can't believe you didn't discuss the final scene of the Hills. That was devastating for me. I already knew it deep down, but that scene confirmed that I had wasted the previous 5 years of my life.

I hope Hayes gets the butt of his dreams. I can't wait to hear about it when you guys come back.

Yo, what's up with everybody on the Real World being mature, apologizing for their bullshit, and making up? I don't believe it's going to last. Since the first episode, we've been teased these images of Nia throwing a drink in Averey's face, and also smacking her in the back of the head. Is that going to be the season finale? Or was it all CGI? I can never tell anymore.

Next week, Tyler dumps Jess via email. Suhh-weet pity party, table for one.

Sign in to follow this