🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 36 — I Didn't Get The Memo!

Andy Kindler and Gary The Squirrel join Jake for a special summer movie preview episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES and let's be honest, it's the single most important podcast ever released in the history of the medium. Featuring a special phone call from Julie Klausner who joins Jake at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles next week for a special live episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES. Get tickets here.

Gary and the Heartthrobs!

Probably the best band since Dr. Kevin Allin and his Murder Junkies.

I imagine Scharpling spent the entire time under cover of blanket because he wouldn't be caught dead in Earwolf. They are part of a grand company of thieves, teaming up with Maron and Nerdist to steal SM57s from Sam Ash, after all.

• Like 1

I imagine Scharpling spent the entire time under cover of blanket because he wouldn't be caught dead in Earwolf. They are part of a grand company of thieves, teaming up with Maron and Nerdist to steal SM57s from Sam Ash, after all.

He was there to pitch his "Pardo's 11" script.

Or perhaps this was all a ploy to get invited to the LA Podcast Festival?

(singing to the tune of 'LA Woman])Mr. Jimmy Pardo, Mr. Jimmy Pardo

Mr. Jimmy Pardo, Mr. Jimmy Pardo

Jimmy Pardo

Mr. Jimmy Pardo, Mr. Jimmy Pardo

Jimmy Pardo, gotta Jimmy Pardo

Pardo, Pardo

Pardo, Pardo

Well, Pardo Pardo

Oooh yeah

• Like 2

Can I request an episode with BOTH Andy Kindler and Eddie Pepitone? I think the trio of Jake, Andy and Eddie would equal 'Farts and Procreation' levels of awesomeness.

• Like 4

Jake, do you or anyone at Earwolf headquarters have video of Gary's west coast visit? As you pointed out, he is quite the physical comedian.

When is Vance going to be on with Jake to watch Prog-Rock stuff?

That would be a much mellower show, but I bet Vance and Jake could dig up some amazing footage.

They must have had to carefully plan the schedule so he was there for the two hours in the day that a certain regular earwolf guest wasn't around.

They must have had to carefully planned the schedule so he was there for the two hours in the day that a certain regular earwolf guest wasn't around.

Podtrash.

They must have had to carefully planned the schedule so he was there for the two hours in the day that a certain regular earwolf guest wasn't around.

If there's anyone who can bring those two together again, it's Jake with his endless enthusiasm! Take up the case, Jake! :D

If there's anyone who can bring those two together again, it's Jake with his endless enthusiasm! Take up the case, Jake! :D

It's not going to happen. I've learned to accept it. We need to just love both of them for what they do and what they've already given us.

• Like 1

The follow-up the next week with Wurster ("Do you mean COMEDIAN Rowdy Roddy Piper?") is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Sign in to follow this