🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 129.5 — 5/24/13 TWO CHARTED 68

Ku-Ku counts down the top 5 moments from working the red carpet for Youtube’s comedy week including; getting picked up by a car like a big wig or fancy pants, going off script with Todd Glass and Norm Macdonald, and the music of Three Loco. Then Howard talks about the release of his new single, "Seagull & Shegull", available now on howardkremer.bandcamp.com!!! Get it now. Stop reading this and get it. But then come back and hear Howard count down the top 5 days from his trip to the inaugural Crom Comedy festival in Omaha. He recounts a rap battle where you had to be nice, the undeniable greatness of Taylor Swift, and being unmoored in an unknown town. Listen it up Chartists!

Riff Raff was a guest on The Champs, and, it was unlistenable. Somehow all his latent fame from Gs and Gents didnt prepare him to be interviewed.

Seagull is a good jam. Great mixin, great production, impressive melody to boot!; reminds me of xtc making fun of jimmy buffet

• Like 1

Riff Raff was a guest on The Champs, and, it was unlistenable. Somehow all his latent fame from Gs and Gents didnt prepare him to be interviewed.

I thought he was great on The Champs, the man was promised sushi. He's a neon enigma. He was on Hot 97 this morning and the dickhead in charge kept stressing the kid.

• Like 1

I thought he was great on The Champs, the man was promised sushi. He's a neon enigma. He was on Hot 97 this morning and the dickhead in charge kept stressing the kid.

In my experience, sushi is the last refuge of the high and the hungover. He sounded like every kid in my Econ 201 class that thought he totally "passed" on Adderal.

Omg Grace should be on Who Charted, she's really awesome. I've been a fan of hers for a couple years now, Kassem G too.

• Like 1

You're insane. Chelsea Peretti was also on the same episode, and both her reactions to Riff Raff and her stories about growing up with Moshe were incredible.

Omg Grace should be on Who Charted, she's really awesome. I've been a fan of hers for a couple years now, Kassem G too.

Yeah, it's absurd that there isn't more crossover between the LA podcast and YouTube scenes. Hannah Hart, or Stevie and Milana from Live Prude Girls, would be great on Who Charted or HDTGM.

Speaking of crossovers, anyone in the mood for some B-B-B-BONUS-S-S-S Kulap should check out today's Ronna & Beverly.

• Like 1

Dan, I wasn't trying to throw the dear, dear stranger C. Peretti under the bus. He was a deeply irritating individual surrounded by very charming folks. What I should've, and meant to say, was "He was unlistenable" not "It".

Seagull is a good jam. Great mixin, great production, impressive melody to boot!; reminds me of xtc making fun of jimmy buffet

Good call, it has a very Wasp Star sound to it with the programmed drums and wide stereo guitars. Great work guys, the future of DBS Industries is lookin bright

Grace is really funny, you should have her on the podcast, she would be great

I second the Ben's comments on Riff Raff on The Champs. He sounded like an awful improv character and he was just in space. The comedians were very easily able to turn his shtick into something listenable but Riff himself was bad audio entertainment.