🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 173 — Into The Sea!

She's a dear friend and a talented actress/director, Leonora Pitts (LeeLee if you know her like we do) came by and we had a blast discussing allergies to pot, dick tattoos, mountain dew habits,  and oh yeah, what happens when you flush your toddler's underwear?! (hint: it goes to the sea and you look bad to the nannies). Enjoy!

First off, love the show. Rooted for you since the contest and listen every week.

That being said, and I hate the whole "that being said" tangent, but this one really got to me. IF the events of the Tosh incident had gone down the way you think it went down I would be on your side.

But they didn't. Tosh had asked the audience, "What should I talk about?" and an audience member, male, yelled out, "Rape!" To that another audience member, female, yelled at Tosh, "You better not!" To which Tosh replied, "Wouldn't it be funny if she got raped right now?" I would love to hear your interpretations of the actual events. I cannot say whether or not they're still offensive as I am not a woman, but if there is an opinion to be had, I think it should be over the actual events and not a more violent version.

Again, love love love love love the show.

Sign in to follow this