🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 148 — Brooklyn's Tiny Junk Contest

The Office’s Brian Baumgartner comes to the calming shores of Sklarbro Country for some much needed R&R. Brian talks sports including catching legit fire during The Office’s basketball episode, the poetry of Dominique Wilkins, and being a scratch golfer and playing a few rounds with Charles Barkley. Also the Sklar’s try to scare him about life after The Office. Then they cover Sergio getting racist with Tiger, RG3 accepting wedding gifts from his not as wealthy fans, and a tiny penis contest in Brooklyn. I swear. Pissed off Bruce Jenner then calls in and settles Kanye West’s hash.

I knew the Kevin voice was an affect, but it was still pretty cool to hear Brian's real voice.

I like how the Sklars can talk about regional sports heroes and moments from any guest's hometown.

I wish the (Jeff Foxworthy) ... you might be a brooklyn hipster jokes never ended.

If your member is smaller than the window of opportunity to listen to a new band...you might be a Brooklyn hipster

Love the Parquet Courts at the intro.

You guys should check out Teenage Cool Kids if you like them. Same singer/guitarist/songwriter in both bands.

Sign in to follow this