🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 130 — Naked Oil Boy Fights

Harris “Small Mouth” Wittels helps bring in the Summah on today’s Who Charted! He shows off his drumming skills, Howard comes up with an ad campaign for Fruit Roll-ups, and everyone shares their favorite summah song while counting down Billboard’s Top Songs of Summah. We then get an update on the future of Analyze Phish, enter Howard’s craft corner, and get into some Q&A!

So Harris's nicknames include:

Harris "Hair of the Dog" Wittels

Harris "Hair Dog" Wittels

Foamy

And now "Small Mouth"

Travel back in time to Thursday and watch live? The live Fogelnest Files youtube took about a week to make its way online.

Howard never talks about his time in DC. Must not have been a fan...

I think the standard for archived VPN shows going up on YouTube is the Monday 11 days after they air live, so five days from now.

I don't think there were a whole lot of visual elements to this one that you'd miss out on with the podcast, but one of the highlights was Harris air-drumming to "Wipe Out". Sadly there was no reference to the Choctaw's famous rendition of that song.

I appreciate all the work Earwolf has done for Harris Wittels, and I think his band made some great music (just that one time), but I find Harris to be not even funny in an ironic way. I think the last time PFT was on a show with him, he was called a piece of shit numerous times, and not really as a joke either.

I'm just saying, there's so many funny people out there, I hope this is a good episode I haven't listened yet.

I think Harris is very funny, he reminds me of a couple of friends I have in real life. Casually funny.

@Jackson, do you like parks and rec? If so, Harris is a big part of that show. You may just not like his personality. Which is fine, I'm just pointing out that he has been doing good work for a really funny show for a while now.

This was a great VPN, Wooch works well in the video format.

• Like 2

I think the Dragon Manor topic is starting to genuinely irk Ku.

It's either dead bodies or hoarding. Or maybe even hoarding of dead bodies. Either way the smell has to be terrible.

• Like 1

I appreciate all the work Earwolf has done for Harris Wittels, and I think his band made some great music (just that one time), but I find Harris to be not even funny in an ironic way. I think the last time PFT was on a show with him, he was called a piece of shit numerous times, and not really as a joke either.

Those were absolutely, positively jokes.

• Like 4

Great episode! The best guests are people that are willing to say yes to Wie Wie's madness.

I'm just saying, there's so many funny people out there, I hope this is a good episode I haven't listened yet.

PFT was 100% joking when he said that, him and Wittels are friendly

And myself and most Earwolf listeners find harris hilarious and he is one of the favorite fan guests of Comedy Bang Bang, Who Charted? and other podcasts as well

I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish with your post but I'm willing to bet very few people agree with you

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm the dude who gave Howard the coozy that he turned into a cuff during the show. It may not have played all that well during the podcast itself, but it was great to see during the live taping last Thursday.

He made sure that I'd see the cuff once he converted it, but I had no idea that he'd do it during the live taping like that. Howard is such an awesome guy, but you all already know that.

The coozy was from a now-defunct bar called Beachcombers in Lake Havasu, so of course Howard had to have it.

• Like 4

hey man fuck you!!! Im super funny!

-Harris

• Like 13

I think the last time PFT was on a show with him, he was called a piece of shit numerous times, and not really as a joke either.

Another indication that your comedy barometer needs to be serviced: you entertain the notion that Paul—oft-regarded as one of the nicest guys in comedy—would treat someone like garbage, to their face, in a medium broadcast around the world. The mind reels.

• Like 1

Where can I watch the video of this?

The video will be posted early next week! I'll definitely put it here in this thread when it drops :)

• Like 3

I find Harris to be not even funny in an ironic way.

I'm starting to think you don't get it.

I think the last time PFT was on a show with him, he was called a piece of shit numerous times, and not really as a joke either.

Oh, looks like I was wrong, you tooooooooooooooootally get it.

This marks the second time I've downloaded a file called "Naked Oil Boy Fights." My wife was ok with this one.

• Like 2

I finally watched this and I just have to say, Harris is the f'in cutest. I am serious.

Whooch Live is so fun, thanks again for doing these Earwolf and VPN.