πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
JulyDiaz

Episode 41 β€” The Superstars of Vine

Vine all-stars Steve Agee, Marlo Meekins, and James Urbaniak join Jake for a special bonus-sode of THE FOGELNEST FILES all about the social media app Vine. Sit back and enjoy as they watch/discuss some of their favorite Vine users from the lemon obsessed Will Sasso to the prolific Adam Goldberg. You can check out all the Vines discussed in the episode over at http://thevinefiles.tumblr.com/ and don’t forget to tune into a LIVE streamed ep of THE FOGELNEST FILES with special guest TODD GLASS on Thursday, June 20th at 6pm PST/9pm EST over at youtube.com/Earwolf!

Steve saying "you can't block them, you have to deal with that shit right there" really just made my morning.

Β 

James Urbaniak is one of my favorites. Go team Venture forever.

Damn, this was so much fun, and I haven't even checked out the playlist yet. Can't wait to dig into Vine now rather than just seeing whatever videos people happen to post on Twitter.

Good thing this episode dropped early so that it came before Instagram decided to kill Vine!

Β 

Also, it may be premature to say this after two days, but I'm pretty sure "WE ARE DOGS" will never not be stuck in my head. Or at least any time I see multiple dogs.

Growing up outside the US all I had was hearsay to teach me that anything to do with Mad TV was the opposite of comedy, but because of Vine and his Ten Minute Podcast I've come to realize the fundamental truth that Will Sasso, at least, is magnificent.

Growing up outside the US all I had was hearsay to teach me that anything to do with Mad TV was the opposite of comedy, but because of Vine and his Ten Minute Podcast I've come to realize the fundamental truth that Will Sasso, at least, is magnificent.

Β 

Andy Daly was on MadTV, along with Key and Peele ...