🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 153 — Older Jewish Women

Earwolf podcast superstars Ronna & Beverly stop by the calming shores on today’s Sklarbro Country! Randy and Jason talk chiggers, fishing and catching babies before the beautiful (and good looking) Ronna & Beverly successfully take over the conversation. They talk Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, racial profiling and the recent Aaron Hernandez murder fiasco. Beverly describes how she managed to miss 9/11 before getting into a round of Quick Hits that involves Drake’s locker room antics and a botched Lebron shoe line robbery. People of Denver, come see Randy & Jason perform stand-up Thursday, June 27th – Saturday, June 29th at Comedy Works!

Great show guys! But the interview with Robert Siegal repeats at the end. And the podcast ends abrup–

Great show guys! But the interview with Robert Siegal repeats at the end. And the podcast ends abrup–

• Like 1

Excellent episode! I think that Ronna & Beverly have a new listener ... if only they could convince their friends to make some more "Real Housewives of South Boston" then I'd be wicked happy.

Thanks for the heads up!

Another great Sklarbro country made even better by my favorite yentas.

If Gilbert Arenas' shark grotto is mentioned, I will never not laugh.

Ronna knows a lot about sports! Those two are always great, fun episode all around.

Is that Cox as Robert Siegel?

I see now that Cox has been added to the show page.

Sign in to follow this