🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 135 — T-Cruisin' It

Howie and KuKu welcome the hilarious Jon Dore to the show for the very first time on this week's WHO CHARTED! Jon talks about fine Canadian cuisine, almost spoils a future classic Howard story and may or may not be on Vicodin. The Billboard Hot 100 chart is discussed, as are situations in which to use "bum" rather than "butt", and Daft Punk are heralded as having one of the only real "summah" songs of 2013. Howard sings all the theme songs live in studio, and we end the episode by taking questions from live VPN viewers.

I'm going to need this episode translated from Canadian to English. There's a band called the Guess Who? Do they play Canadian versions of The Who songs?

Is the song from Reservoir Dogs 'Little Green Bag' by the George Baker Selection? Only other thing on that album close is the Coconut one by Nilsson, but I really don't think that sounds like 'Blurred Lines.'

I'm going to need this episode translated from Canadian to English. There's a band called the Guess Who? Do they play Canadian versions of The Who songs?

Is the song from Reservoir Dogs 'Little Green Bag' by the George Baker Selection? Only other thing on that album close is the Coconut one by Nilsson, but I really don't think that sounds like 'Blurred Lines.'

You've never heard of The Guess Who? They sang American Woman and These Eyes

• Like 1

Yes. I've heard of The George Baker Selection and Nilsson, but the not the Guess Who.

• Like 1

Ku: "The woman form is gorgeous."

Jon: "We're getting used to it."

• Like 1

The answer of "Sundae Bloody Sundae" came so quickly, my amazement/respect/fandhood of Howard Kremer somehow increased. I didn't think it was possible.

VIDEO IS HEEEERREEE!!!

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this