🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Jason Mantzoukas #174

Properly attired in his uniform of a white oxford shirt and blue jeans, actor/comedian Jason Mantzoukas (The League, The Dictator) chats with Kevin about his extensive career in comedy. Mantzoukas talks about his roots at the Upright Citizens Brigade in New York, going toe-to-toe in an audition with Sacha Baron Cohen, and how Rafi’s antics can never go too far.

Never listened to KPCS before, but I'm a big fan of Mantzoukas. He's hilarious and fascinating, as always. This was a great show.

• Like 4

What a cool dude.

Jason. Bro. You're my favorite minority actor.

• Like 1

This was a GREAT episode! It was nice to get more insight into the 'Zouks

Glad to hear Kevin wants to do HDTGM! Lucky for him Juwanna Mann is currently part of the poll on FYI

JM is my favorite Earwolfer. How he can play both an excellent straight man and a stone cold psycho is one of the world's greatest mysteries.

• Like 5

Utterly fascinating. I had no idea he had a duo with Jessica St. Claire, but it makes complete sense when listening to the Wompler shows with him as Gutterballs. Two thumbs up!

I don't always have time to listen to the KPCS because I only have time for three or four podcasts a week and CBB, I4H, HDTGM, and Who Charted generally get the nod. But when I do listen, I'm always impressed by what a great, well researched interviewer Kevin is.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this