🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 155.5 — Sklarbro County 60

It’s a full house today in the County as Rory Scovel returns along with sergeant in arms, Nate Fridson! We hear how Rory did a 50 minute stand-up set as his German character, get a preview of his upcoming TBS comedy “Ground Floor,” and learn how his Canadian comedy journey resulted into him feeling like a comedy Jedi. County’s Daniel Van Kirk also brings us insane stories of porta-potty peeping, a convenience store burglar who got stuck, and a nude swimmer distraction. Plus, we call up Nathan Rabin who tells us about his book “You Don’t Know Me But You Don’t Like Me,” which describes his misadventures in the worlds of Phish & Insane Clown Posse and we’re treated to another edition of Weekly Wahlberg.

I really appreciate Nathan's comment on being an 'enthusiast'. I like that description of himself and people like that. People who focus on the things they like rather than the things they hate. I believe we all need to do a better job of promoting the things we appreciate and ignoring the things we dislike.

Also, the episodes this summer have just been wonderful! Keep it up guys!

Sign in to follow this