🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 29 — This Is Rude

Sean and Hayes talk about what projects they worked on over the show's four-week hiatus. They pick apart some unfair criticism of one of the Big Brother housemates and recap the rivalries on this season of MTV's The Challenge. Then Survivor winner JOHN COCHRAN pops in to talk about his fairly earned sitcom gig and island pooping.

Fuck yeah! I knew obsessively clicking on this page every Tue was a good use of my time.

• Like 1

This really made my Tuesday, I know that's sad but I don't care.

Nothing sad about it, just bros making other bros care.

• Like 1

It's great to have the boys back and all, but I gotta tell you-- I'm really disappointed that they decided to censor themselves on John Cochran's nickname. It really just took me out of the whole interview. I mean, the whole time I'm thinking "his friends call him what?"

We know his name is John Cochran. We've got that. But his friends call him John BLANK-ring. I guess they don't literally call him "John Blank-ring." So I'm assuming his nickname is a play on his real name. That takes John Wedding-ring and John Engagement-ring out of the mix.

So what are we left with, then? John Boxing-ring? John Telephone-ring? John The-ring(like that one movie "The Ring")?

Now that I think about it, that's probably it. John The-ring(like that one movie "The Ring") not only has a really good "ring" to it, but it makes sense that they'd have to censor it so as to avoid copywrite infringement.

So there we go, gang. Hopefully this helps out some future RSS listeners. You can rest safe knowing that his friends call him John The-ring and hopefully you won't get caught up looking at the ring wikipedia article for hours like I did.

• Like 2

After a day filled with deep thought and reflection on what the return of the Reality SHOW Show really means for me and my life moving forward, I think that the show may never be able to recapture the place it once held in my life. I'm not sure if it's me that has changed or the Reality SHOW Show that has. Maybe both.

Maybe it's that I had gotten used to watching reality shows and having my own thoughts about them. Realizing that CT was a maniac on my own without the help of Sean or Hayes has opened me up to a new world of possibilities, a world both exciting and painfully challenging. Watching the Real World Portland house disintegrate before my very eyes was disorienting without the guidance of the Reality SHOW Show. I honestly didn't know what part I was supposed to think was ridiculous. Was Naya being rediculous? Or Averey? Was Jessica being a co-dependent dumbass the whole show without me even realizing it?

I have realized that I learned to do for myself what Sean and Hayes had done for me in the past. I learned to make my own decisions. It was hard at first and I felt lost. But after a little while I began to rely on myself more than I ever thought possible. I began to see these awful reality show people for what the really are: awful reality show people. But now that I have this skill doesn't that imply that I no longer need the guidance of Sean and Hayes?

Reality SHOW Show, you weren't there when I needed you but that made me stronger, more confident. Now that I have evolved is there still a place for you in my life? Can you grow with me or have I outgrown you forever?

• Like 5

Chanson, when there were only one set of footprints in the sand it wasn't that RSS abandoned you, it was when Hayes was carrying you--

And Sean was walking directly behind in the same exact footprints so there was still only one set.

• Like 7

You guys following Whodunnit?? It's for sure my new favorite show that's premiered since the hiatus. All the pizzas are there except the casting. I would love to see what a group of people who really know reality tv could do with that premise. Imagine what ANY cast member of Bachelor Pad could do with that vehicle. God I hope it doesn't get cancelled before Celebrity Whodunnit? becomes a reality.

• Like 1

I assume you guys know that Aaryn was just being a "joke" stealer in her nail salon bit. Start the video at about 6:25. Anjelah Johnson says all of the same stuff by 7:35.

And I'm not putting the blame on anyone, but I died in Super Luigi U when my name was mentioned on the podcast. Just something to think about next time you want to make someone's day.

I'm so glad you guys are back. Mama happy.

pettycoat, I love it when people cry on Whodunnit! They're just so afraid of being fake murdered. I also love when someone says something like "It was so disgusting swimming in the pool where that dead body was". Um.. is it? Celebrity Whodunnit would be AMAZING. I hope your whole post wasn't a joke, because I really do like that show.

• Like 1

Not joking. I love Whodunnit?. It's just so elaborate. It's also the closest thing to The Mole that I've seen in years (sans Anderson Cooper of course), which is obviously in my pantheon of reality competition television shows. Speaking of, could we get a rerelease of some classic the reality SHOW shows where The Mole is discussed? I must have missed those...

Not joking. I love Whodunnit?. It's just so elaborate. It's also the closest thing to The Mole that I've seen in years (sans Anderson Cooper of course), which is obviously in my pantheon of reality competition television shows. Speaking of, could we get a rerelease of some classic the reality SHOW shows where The Mole is discussed? I must have missed those...

How is The Mole not on anymore? It was so good every single time. It actually reminds me a lot of The Amazing Race, because it was very serious, had high production value, and had interesting and strenuous challenges. But Whodunnit? brings the mystery element that oftentimes make people sound silly when their guesses are way off, which I enjoy very much. Pettycoat, you are my friend.

Sign in to follow this