🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 232 — LIVE from San Diego Comic-Con

That’s right, it’s a b-b-b-bonus episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! recorded live from San Diego Comic-Con! IT’S BEEN a while since we’ve heard what’s up with Hot Dog and since we heard a couple of New No-Nos from CBB favorite Paul Rust! What more can you ask for?

Hollywood Handbook is a good idea for a podcast.

I think Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport could be funny hosts.

• Like 5

Whoa! Wasn't expecting a bonus episode today, wasn't expecting the SDCC episode to be released at all, and certainly wasn't expecting it to be released mere hours after it happened. Throw in Daly and Rust and this day can't possibly end fast enough so that I can get out of work and listen.

• Like 1

The loud annoying piece of shit in the audience who thought the entire show was for her to interact with, ruined it for me. All I caught while listening at work was her yelling and responding to almost any moment where the real stars weren't talking. Get some ushers and kick out these annoying bitches next time Scott. Totally ruined the experience, I'd be so pissed if I was there

• Like 5

Is there anyone out there who can use some sort of audio engineering to analyse the signals and recreate a video of Hot Dog dancing? Because I NEED TO SEE THAT!

• Like 1

ahh choctaw scores again! .."those are some of the newest no no's ive heard in my life" traffic lights and side cars and andy daly was fuckin amazing great great ep

• Like 1

That annoying lady was sitting right in the front row and everyone wanted her to shut the fuck up, and her boyfriend/husband didn't say anything to her. Before the podcast began, Scott remarked that she had been sitting in the same seat last year, and I'm assuming he remembered because she was probably annoying as fuck then too. I'm sad she was picked up on mic, but it was an awesome live show otherwise.

• Like 9

Let me get on the "I was there and wanted to punch that lady" bandwagaon. My first live show and it was AMAZING. In our group of four, Paul Rust used my wife's phone for a bit, and my friend was on stage practice heckling Scott for Montreal. Overall AMAZING experience, look forward to the next time CBB is in SD.

Just started listening and around the 16 min mark Daly remarks, "you're not late." He was talking about the drunk girl in the front row who wouldn't shut up WO was returning to her seat with a drink in hand.

Just a nice little CBB pearl for y'all.

• Like 1

Made the mistake of reading the comments before I listened to it. So my brain forced me to pay close attention to that lady getting more and more confident, drunker and drunker, louder and louder.

• Like 3

New no-no if you're going to shout and heckle during a show, then I'm going to heckle you from my room where you can't hear me.

I'll never understand how people get so drunk they forget that you're not supposed to shout out during a show.

Still it didn't spoil a great episode, it's been way too long since Andy Daly was on the show.

• Like 9

NEW NO-NO: when paul rust gives me the strength of ten men, I have to lift a car off of a baby, and force everyone to focus on the fact that I ended up lifting the car OFF the baby, AND do it without some tragic and untimely injury to my lower body.

rage comedy? ...ummmmmmm, YEAH!

• Like 1

Let me get on the "I was there and wanted to punch that lady" bandwagaon. My first live show and it was AMAZING. In our group of four, Paul Rust used my wife's phone for a bit, and my friend was on stage practice heckling Scott for Montreal. Overall AMAZING experience, look forward to the next time CBB is in SD.

I was back behind the metal fence keeping us plebs from the seated section, so I could barely hear what she was saying. It's a shame she was able to get such a great seat and be loud enough for the mic.

But that's hilarious that your group got so involved in the show, Paul called Prince on your wife's phone! You gotta get that number man!

I didn't really notice her until WYR started. I actually found the constant laughing of the audience more annoying. Still had some good laughs, but I enjoy studio episodes more.

• Like 2

B-b-b-b-bonus Thursday episode with Paul Rust and Andy Daly as Hot Dog? UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YEAH!

Yeah that woman was pretty annoying. Her going "woo!" or saying "yea!" after every 2 sentences was pretty obnoxious. I'm glad I couldn't hear her for the most part from where I was standing.

I hope UMMMM YEAAAAAA replaces some future New No Nos, that was great.

ATTABOY to Engineer Frank for not only recording and uploading this episode in the span of a few hours, but also being Hot Dog's designated driver.

TSK-TSK to Engineer Frank for forgetting to activate the Blood Alcohol Limit filter on the mixing board.

• Like 6

Daly and Rust are two of my favorite guest in all of Earwolf. I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

Between bonus CBBs, emergency broadcast How Did This Get Made, AND a brand new Analyze Phish, it's been an embarrassment of riches from the Choctaw these past couple weeks! You're too good to us, Scotty!

START THE CLOCK!

All those songs from the '50s that Sha-Na-Na sang were about people in their fifties.

Rust and Daly were both great as usual, awesome episode.

• Like 1

wow, great show. Paul Rust is right about God being in children's smiles. I think its safe to call this episode a B-B-B-B-B-B-Bonus, and I will add a very sober and reflective "um, yeah" to that. Also, the comedy in the cbb comments has been better than the show, but not by much.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this