🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Arnold

Episode 156 — Drunkle

The wonderful Oscar Nunez makes his first appearance on the calming shores of Sklarbro Country! Randy and Jason discuss the super secret wedding of the one and only Lebron James before getting to know our guest. Oscar shares his experience dealing with the paparazzi, talks about doing comedy at Groundlings earlier in his career and clues us in on the evolution of his beloved character on The Office. The three discuss their views on doping in sports before going into some Quick Hits that leads to a hilarious age guessing game, a discussion of Oscar's Cuban origin and a conversation about parenthood. Later on, we get Dick Vitale on the horn to talk about his particularly trippy time at Coachella.

I love the brothers Sklar but please stop breathing heavily into the microphone it makes me feel very strange inside thank you.

I love the brothers Sklar but please stop breathing heavily into the microphone it makes me feel very strange inside thank you.

I never noticed it on other episodes, so I thought it was Oscar. I could be wrong though. Either way, it was pretty bad.

Otherwise I enjoyed Oscar and the episode.

So I don't know what you're opinions are on researching your guests through other podcasts, but I feel like you guys could've have gone so much deeper with Oscar, if you knew more about him. I listened to him on Aisha Tyler's Girl on Guy and he revealed so much. He partied at Studio 54, he was connected with Jersey unions, he did some shady illegal shit in Florida (assuming it had something to do with his Cuba connections) stuff he was hesitant to talk about. Still a fun podcast but I feel like you guys should've known more about him especially since you were so surprised about his age. Listen to his Girl on Guy!!! Love the show, though!! Love the Time Warner commercials! Keep on bringing the funny, bros!!!!

I love Dickey V! I can't wait for the Christmas character episode. Please bring back Stephen A. Smith!!!!!

Sign in to follow this