🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 59 — Live From Montreal

Today’s special episode of Ronna and Beverly was recorded LIVE from Montreal with wonderful guests Nick Kroll and Andy Kindler! They discuss everything from allergies to Andy’s recent State of the Industry Address. You’ll be some kind of schmuck to miss it!

I love these two, but this ep seemed a bit hurried and lacked some of the sweetness/authenticity of other eps.

I don't understand what Andy Kindler gains from hating on Adam Carolla. The people who like him aren't going to change their opinion and his critics are equally solidified in their positions. Then there are people who have never heard of him, and people who have, but just don't care about him enough to have an opinion either way.

Adam Carolla is well known and recognizable from Loveline and The Man Show, while I can't think of a single thing that I can attribute to making Andy Kindler a celebrity. He does stand up, roasts, and occasionally makes guest appearances on various shows. But if I saw Andy on the street, I couldn't say, "Oh you're the guy from ___, I loved that show."

Adam started his own business and has the number one podcast in the world. If all he does is spout hate masked as comedy there must be a huge number of people who are interested in that. If that were the case, why not just listen to Rush Limbaugh or something?

This was a hilarious episode. Love everything about it. Especially the Kancamagus/Canobie Lake shoutouts!

Sign in to follow this