🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 49 — KARATE PROM

World Champion Judah Friedlander gives us tips on beating Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out!! on this week’s edition of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Judah shares the origins of his World Champion character, tells us about going thrift shopping with Toby Radloff, and explains why he chose to audition for 30 Rock over Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. Go leave a review for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in the comments section of The Fogelnest Files on iTunes and head over to youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles for the full playlist of this week’s episode!

Epic interview with the World Champion! It was great hearing Judah on the Files. I loved hearing the behinds the scenes of American Splendor.... truly a great flick.

Jake, you've been crushing it with guests! So far 2013 has been the Year of the Jake.

• Like 1

I absolutely love American Splendor, Judah is so good as Toby Radloff, and James Urbaniak is amazing as R. Crumb. Jake, seeing as you are on the East-Coast, can we be expecting an episode with Tom Scharpling, and if so could you bring up this

Jake, seeing as you are on the East-Coast, can we be expecting an episode with Tom Scharpling

I'll be on Best Show next week!

• Like 2

Thanks Jake for what I am choosing to interpret as a compliment on my forums. I've had a lot of people tell me they don't post on any message boards except this one. We're a weird little community and I love it so much.

• Like 1

yeah The Census is so great of course Tina wrote it

• Like 1