🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 160.5 — Sklarbro County 65

The County boys bring you a special stripped down, grimy, and unplugged version of Sklarbro County! The guys give us their take on A-Rod, Daniel Van Kirk breaks down what happened during his recent Mancation, and they all have a big announcement for citizens of Sklarbro! As always, Daniel brings us some crazy stories that involve a Florida beach flasher who took it to the next level and possibly the worst ninja ever. Plus, just in time for the NFL season is the return of Doug Buffone!

Yo bros, great DLM Ep. it's good to hear one with guests doug respects enough not to get angry when they talk.

I am really bummed at the stance for A-Rod getting hit. While I understand that Rodriguez is a despicable individual who is a complete asshole, Ryan Dempster beaning him (and any intentional beaning for that fact) is wrong. Putting any player's life in danger (like saying you should get the "Biggest strongest pitcher to throw at his head") is stupid and promotes one of the worst parts of the game.

His suspension of 200+ games will be enough for him. Physically harming him is absolutely ridiculous.

Holy hell after a year of trying to figure this site out I finally figured out how to comment! Hooray!

Anyways, what song was that at the beginning of the podcast? It sounded like Langhorne Slim but I wasn't positive.

Anyways, what song was that at the beginning of the podcast? It sounded like Langhorne Slim but I wasn't positive.

• Like 1

I don't think he's calling for A-Rod to be killed....just rendered brain dead. There is a HUGE difference.

Sign in to follow this