🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 52 — sup /b/

The guy behind 4chan, Christopher Poole aka moot joins Jake to discuss everything 4chan on this week’s episode of THE FOGELNEST FILES! Christopher tells us how he originally started 4chan as a place to talk about Anime, his role as the bartender of 4chan, and explains how the actions of one 4chan user lead to him testifying in the case of Sarah Palin’s “hacked” e-mail account. Head on over to youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles to watch all the clips from this week’s episode which include a classic Rick Astley vid, Tom Green on trolling, and an online joke brought into the real world!

Who /fit/a/tv/r9k/ here?

MODS=GODS

Fogelnest is a jew shill for the knights of malta and rothschild family

DSFARGEG

a non e moose is leejun

etc etc

Thanks Jake. m00t is my waifu and I want to kiss him on the mouth and tell him I love him for everything.

• Like 5

The reaction when Tom Green says he doesn't troll is priceless. I had almost the exact same reaction...

• Like 3

52 weeks in and we have yet to see a single shred of evidence that Jake Fogelnest is, in fact, "a professional".

tumblr_mm7849n7p21r7itg8o1_500.gif

What are you trying to hide?

To learn the TRUTH about this inveterate snakeoilsman, visit my web site: FALSEFLAGELNEST.GEOCITIES.COM

• Like 5

do you think this is a motherfucking game? look guy, you podcast is okay 6.5/10, but you kept saying teenagers. do you like teenagers? "lelelelelel teenagers making jokes and doing teenager stuff" is okay to be massive pervert, i am massive pervert, but! am not a fucking teenager, kay? am adult virgin man and you should be respecting this

• Like 1

I can't believe this a real episode...

WHO /a/ here who /sp/ here?

>tfw no gf

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>18-1

The best thing that came out of /sp/ is the Lelbron which surprpingly isnt shown up more around the internet

What a pointless, shallow, amateur, annoying interview and interviewer.

The whole thing was a modern Chris Farley interview with you rehashing old events listed on the 4chan wikipedia page and then giggling about them.

Was anything insightful or new discussed?

Did you ever provide a coherent question without changing it then interrupting and answering it yourself?

Did you ever consider how stupid it is to watch videos with your guest that the viewer can't see?

Did you do any serious research whatsoever other than the first page of google results?

Why did you ask so many questions you were eager to show you already knew the answer to?

Geeking out is fine if you can be professional but you were absolutely insufferable.

What a pointless, shallow, amateur, annoying interview and interviewer.

I just checked your registration and your e-mail address is one_tool_fan@yahoo.com, your argument is invalid.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this