🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 3 — Flashbulb Memories

Today Jack O’Brien talks about memory and why we suck at it. He’ll examine the idea of flashbulb memories by chatting with senior Cracked editor Robert Brockway about a personal anecdote of his that involves mushrooms and a wolf. Then, Jack & Robert discuss what’s weird about George Bush’s recollection of how he found out about the September 11 attacks and whether 9/11 was an inside job.

There is an episode of This American Life where a couple tell a story of when they saw Jackie Onassis, it turns out only she was there

• Like 2

Good episode, but I'm hoping for a longer episode next time. It feels more of a continuation of the previous subject, even if it isn't exactly the same.

Really enjoyed this again.... I do wish it was a little longer. You guys have great points and interesting topics, would love to hear more of what you have to say!

There is an episode of This American Life where a couple tell a story of when they saw Jackie Onassis, it turns out only she was there

do you have a link to the episode? I would love to hear that! Thanks!

I am loving this podcast. I was already a huge fan of the site, and this feels like a perfect transition to a podcast format. The fact that it's Earwolf's newest baby is just the blueberry on top! (I think I'm remembering that phrase correctly)

Sign in to follow this