🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 144.5 — TWO CHARTED 83

The dream team is back in fine form on this week's hotly anticipated TWO CHARTED! Sinus infected, wind-chimey Kulap makes her triumphant return as Howard finally gets over his debilitating illness and counts down his Week that Was, including his recent foray into the Friday Night Lights television series, his unlikely double movie dip with Natasha Leggero & musings regarding his fantasy draft. On her chart, Kulap reflects on her time spent at last weekend's Bumbershoot Festival, talks about a lengthy visit from her baby sister & updates us on exactly why she has been absent. A special thank you goes out to all the lovely Chartists who sent in such awesome gifts!

The boy band has definitely lowered the bar. You don't really have to sing in performances nowadays, so if you're not dancing, you are just dressed up and on stage moving around without saying anything.

• Like 1

Kinda surprised that Howard hasn't brought this up even once all summah

Howard stopped messing with Meat a while back.

• Like 1

Howard's belittling of Ram Hand was hilarious. "You're reminding me to not have kids."

Wish there were some pics of those gifts. The Australian package sounded pretty amazing, not to mention postage from there to LA is not cheap.

I wonder if Kulap listened to any of the WieWie solo Twooch episodes while she was gone. Him and Stard talking about Kulap's lips started to get a little... pulpy.

This episode was a perfect one-hour distillation of the magical chemistry between Howard and Kulap.

Howard's belittling of Ram Hand was hilarious. "You're reminding me to not have kids."

Is that what it was? I thought Howard said something stupid, and Ramhand called him on it, so Howard essentially meant "I shouldn't be having kids [because I'm stupid], and you're reminding me of that."

Wish there were some pics of those gifts. The Australian package sounded pretty amazing, not to mention postage from there to LA is not cheap.

I was thinking the same thing. Kulap did post a photo of the mugs on Twitter shortly after you posted that in case you didn't see it yet.

Could not agree more about one of the best parts of Summah ending is the death of baseball.

The end of this episode made me super happy where Howard realizes that he totally fucking crushed Summah 2013. You hear a lot of overly self-degrading talk out of Wie sometimes and it's just great to hear that he had a no regrets Summah. So much so that non-Summah doesn't even threaten anymore. It made me realize that in 2013 I too had a Summah MORE THAN EVAH!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this