🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 19 — Rosemarie DeWitt & Lynn Shelton

Wonderful actress Rosemarie DeWitt & director Lynn Shelton join Jeff to let him know how much it would take for them to do a Hallmark movie. They also discuss Rosemarie & Lynn’s film “Touchy Feely,” the shower scene from “Machete,” and some of sacrifices that must be made while making an independent film.

This episode officially crosses over into my "must listen to every episode" list. I'm not familiar with anything the guests have done nor would I seek them out on my own. Most podcasts quickly fall into "only watch when I know the guest". I simply trust Jeff to bring on the best guests and have a unique conversation. Thanks Earwolf for publishing this and thanks to Jeff for making it.

This episode officially crosses over into my "must listen to every episode" list. I'm not familiar with anything the guests have done nor would I seek them out on my own. Most podcasts quickly fall into "only watch when I know the guest". I simply trust Jeff to bring on the best guests and have a unique conversation. Thanks Earwolf for publishing this and thanks to Jeff for making it.

You might know Rosemarie DeWitt from Mad Money with Don Cremer.

Sign in to follow this