🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 249 — Pull Your Pants Up

Comedian Jamie Lee joins Andrew Ti to answer all the important racism questions this week. Today they talk about the last name curse, Girl Code, and dressing respectfully. Be sure to call us at (323) 389-RACE to ask if anything is racist.

I can agree with the passive aggressive targeting, but can we also all agree that a middle school or high school should be enforcing the most minimal of dress code such that no one's butt is visible? Do our schools have so many problems that no one can even be bothered to tell kids that clothes need to cover their butt?

• Like 1

I can agree with the passive aggressive targeting, but can we also all agree that a middle school or high school should be enforcing the most minimal of dress code such that no one's butt is visible? Do our schools have so many problems that no one can even be bothered to tell kids that clothes need to cover their butt?

The thing is that kids are going to do the opposite of what you tell them. Like my high school school (granted it was a catholic school with a dress code) started getting on after boys wearing girl pants because it was the height of the emo era, so more dudes ended up wearing nut huggers.

So schools are too chaotic to enforce rules. Got it.

I mean, hell, my school was pretty laid back, but even we were banned from wearing "Bart Simpson: Underachiever and Proud of it, Man" shirts.

Sign in to follow this