🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 125 — Catching Up

After a flurry of solo episodes, everyone is back in the hatch to catch up! Tig, Kyle, and a shirtless David give us an update on upcoming projects, “reoccurring” nightmares, and their dating life. There’s also a nice chat about poop pills!

• Like 1

Good to have everyone back for a semi-normal episode, and glad to hear everyone is doing well.

I don't think the reaction to Kurt Metzger had anything to do with not realizing that he's a comedian or thinking he's being 100% serious. Most of us understood that and still think some things he said were gross and unfunny. I'm not even saying that there's no place for a comedic persona like that, just that it's not a good fit for this podcast. All that said, I'll be more than happy to listen to an all-Kyle episode if and when solo shows happen again.

On a happier note, for anyone who doesn't already know, Tig was on You Made it Weird a few weeks ago, and it was really great. She goes into more depth about some of the stuff covered here, and generally opens up more than I was expecting.

• Like 3

Yeah, man, that You Made It Weird was such a joy to behold. Tig is so genuinely happy and excited about her relationship, it's so refreshing and inspiring to hear!

Sign in to follow this