🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 171.5 — Sklarbro County 76

Founder of http://KentuckySportsradio.com, the largest independent college sports blog in America and host of KSR Radio, Matt Jones stops by along with his co-host Drew Franklin for some County madness! They share an incredible story of a true event which happened to them during their flight from Las Vegas that involves Marilyn Manson, a pink dildo, and face caressing. Daniel Van Kirk is also here with the return of Where’s The Headline and a story about a La Crosse man who was cited after “paying a tree back” by breaking a branch. That’s not all, your county experience wouldn’t be complete without your Weekly Wahlberg! Make sure to check out Daniel Van Kirk’s NFL column over at cover32.com and don’t forget to get your tickets for the Sklar Bros visits to St. Louis, MO on Friday, November 8th and their one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI. Also, the LIVE from LA Podfest 2013 episode of Sklarbro Country with special guests Phil Hendrie, Dennis Rodman, and Mark Wahlberg is now available in the Earwolf store!

Had to stifle my laughter while listening to this episode at work, and that was really difficult during the Tree Payback story. Too funny! On a shallow note, I adore Matt and Drew's accents. But as an NC native, I just can't bring myself to root for Kentucky in basketball. ;)

This is easily the best County to date. I laughed so hard for so long at work listening to it, I ended up almost hacking up a lung and I think I gave myself the flu. I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead, and Mr. Manson was infamously high on something on the episode of Talking Dead 2 Sundays ago, and was an incoherent rambling mess to the point that I couldn't even watch the episode. The story the guys from Kentucky shared was so much sweeter after my recent frustration and anger with him. The news stories were insanely funny as well. I'm gonna send the link to the show to a few of my friends who were also pissed at Marilyn to get them to listen to the story - maybe hook a couple more people on the pod.

Between that story, Talking Dead, and his cameo on Eastbound & Down, it's been a big couple of weeks for Mr. Manson.

That Marilyn Manson story was freaking epic. A great County...probably in the Top 3 for 2013 best County episodes.

Sign in to follow this