🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 254 — LIVE from Comedy Gives Back

Bearded bad boy Zach Galifianakis and director/scribe David Wain are both on this week’s special bonus LIVE episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! from the Comedy Gives Back benefit for Malaria No More. Zach & David bro out about dubstep & parkour before they are joined by newcomer Jack Fitzgerald who everyone quickly finds out is a bit of a gadfly. Be a part of the Comedy Bang! Bang! One Dollar Challenge by donating over at malarianomore.org/comedygivesback and help us finally stamp out malaria!

Got your clock collection on display, got a circle that says "LOL" on it, a bowl of logs with "ACUTE" written on each one, you're ready to go

• Like 1

Zach, Wain, and Andy Daly as a Bonus? This is like buying my favorite cereal and finding 800$ cash and a naked picture of my highschool girlfriend as a prize*. Thank you Earwolf. You treat us real good.

*From then, not now. Though I suppose that could cause legal complications.

Holy Crap. I will listen to anything with Andy Daly in it, but combine his with Zach and David? My hat is off to you.

• Like 1

Not that I mind at all, but I thought this was going to be the Monday episode? Did I hear that wrong? Anyways, excited for this episode! Love Andy Daly! When they did the live show in San Diego I got to meet him after the show and he was one of the coolest guys. (Scott was awesome too but I think I freaked him out a little, was a bit drunk and a lot excited to meet him)

Not that I mind at all, but I thought this was going to be the Monday episode? Did I hear that wrong? Anyways, excited for this episode! Love Andy Daly! When they did the live show in San Diego I got to meet him after the show and he was one of the coolest guys. (Scott was awesome too but I think I freaked him out a little, was a bit drunk and a lot excited to meet him)

I believe it was originally planned that way, but because of the technical issues and audio quality they may have wanted to just release it as a B-B-B-Bonus!!! episode. I'm guessing they swapped them so the episode that was supposed to come out today will be Monday's. Just a guess though.

• Like 4

So good! If I was a teenaged girl, all of my notebooks would have pictures of Andy Daly with hearts drawn around them.

EDIT: And now Scott bucks tradition and foregoes the WYR theme?! Clearly trying to usurp Fitzgerald's gadfly status.

• Like 6

I'm flush with cash after hittin up Starbucks so I did the CBB dollar donation challenge three times.

We should not be surprised if the hilarity of yet another random Andy Daly curses Malaria universally.

I was sad to see Scott irritated and cringed for the technical crew present, but technical issues aside Andy Daly is Andy Daly is Andy Daly. "Sorry my hands are so wet" kept me laughing the entire run of the broadcast, so anything that came after was b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s indeed. And I second the notebook doodling.

• Like 2

I'll chime in on the fantastic lineup as well. Zachy-G, Davy-W, and Andrew Garfield Daly all in one episode?! Almost too much to bear.

I missed the live stream, but was there actually an audience present for this? If so, I'm guessing the audience-miking was among the technical issues Scott mentioned up top. There's something jarring about hearing hilarity met with silence again and again.

Regardless, great episode, and another indelible Daly character that I hope to see again.

I missed the live stream, but was there actually an audience present for this? If so, I'm guessing the audience-miking was among the technical issues Scott mentioned up top. There's something jarring about hearing hilarity met with silence again and again.

I'm pretty sure it was just the crew laughing.

This was a lot of fun! My favorite moment was when someone (I don't think it was Scott, which makes it even funnier since it felt like an intentional set-up) asked Jack if anyone else worked with him at the "college" and he granted my wish by saying Cactus Tony does.

• Like 2

CHEERS to malaria no more punto org for taking care of that malaria thing. #thirdworldproblems

JEERS to Zach Galifianakis for having a name that is so hard to spell. Why can't you just spell it ZACK?

CHEERS to Wain for being so hip to the times!

JEERS to Jack Fitzgerald because I know it will make him happy.

CHEERS to Wain for his brilliant idea of an ipancake. Does that come with iOsyrup7?

JEERS to whoever is responsible for the "plug bag theme" playing BEFORE the Hot Dog Memorial Plugs segment. I was so shocked, my monocle flew off my face.

And one big CHEERS to everyone who donated one dollar to malaria no more.

• Like 5

I'm pretty sure it was just the crew laughing.

This was a lot of fun! My favorite moment was when someone (I don't think it was Scott, which makes it even funnier since it felt like an intentional set-up) asked Jack if anyone else worked with him at the "college" and he granted my wish by saying Cactus Tony does.

I saw you tweeted Scott that you donated $10. How DARE you!

• Like 1

I saw you tweeted Scott that you donated $10. How DARE you!

That was before I heard the episode! I later went back and told him that I felt like an idiot after listening.

• Like 1

I would hire Cactus Tony to raise my children...rotwielers be damned.

• Like 1

While this is selfish I felt horribly teased by the tiny morsel of Don Dimello-verse that was never fully explored. I can understand why they didn't want to fully go down that road on a goodwill benefit show, but I have Andy Daly fever and there is only one cure.

• Like 4

While this is selfish I felt horribly teased by the tiny morsel of Don Dimello-verse that was never fully explored. I can understand why they didn't want to fully go down that road on a goodwill benefit show, but I have Andy Daly fever and there is only one cure.

The US Senate made Andy Daly fever illegal inn 1951.

• Like 1