🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 153.5 — 11/08/13 TWO CHARTED 92

Come join the campsite with TV’s Wie-Wie & Plumlips Vilaysack on this week’s TWO CHARTED! While going through his Wieek That Was, Howard calls upon the chartists to give their interps of the cover art for his upcoming Dragon Boy Suede album, “Tears On My Shaft.” Later, we groove to Kulap’s Top 5 Songs that she’s been moving around to and get a small tease on the upcoming Who Charted? Christmas bundle!

Heads up: Purp is short for Grand Daddy Purp, a strain of weed that has purple in color. What Howard was describing was sizzurp.

Also, I too miss our friend Hermes. I love that you guys are getting Chartists involved with the Tweet Chart, but I do miss the games sometimes. Hearing people coaxing eggs or describing their darts or roulette balls was great.

Great episode! Loved all the droppings.

• Like 1

An excellent dropping of Twooch!

As always Howard was amazing with his Kremerism this episode. Here's my Top 5 Favorite Kremer Droppings for this week's Twooch:

5. "A cobra getting his foot caught in a trap"- My hell, that's genius.

4. "You Suck'em"- When the engineer Dirtcup screwed up his music drops (more droppings!)

3. Howard's Cover Contest Description- I had to draw along with Howard's mystic sage-like words to understand what he wanted. Laughed so freaking hard

2. A Sinistar prop- Gotta love Howard for pulling an old school arcade game from my youth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcyBtVwAsfg

and coming in a Number 1 (NUMBAH ONE!)

1. Fuckbotch- Like Dirtcup, I too will be using this term from here on in.

Truly a kickass episode.

• Like 4

The funniest thing about Howard mocking Dirt Cup for having been on TV more recently is that it isn't even valid for a few weeks like they thought (based on Brooklyn 99), it's actually only valid for one day due to the long awaited Kulap-Dirt Cup make-out appearing on tonight's CBB.

Wie killed it on @midnight. And Robitussin speed dating would be an awesome sketch or song. What a jewel (dropping).

• Like 2

The funniest thing about Howard mocking Dirt Cup for having been on TV more recently is that it isn't even valid for a few weeks like they thought (based on Brooklyn 99), it's actually only valid for one day due to the long awaited Kulap-Dirt Cup make-out appearing on tonight's CBB.

UPDATE! The pendulum has swung back the other way with Howard appearing on tonight's CBB.

Sign in to follow this