🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 174.5 — Sklarbro County 79

The sweet dulcet tones of Never Not Funny’s Matt Belknap are all over today’s Sklarbro County! Matt takes us through how ASpecialThing, an online message board he created originally for Tenacious D fans became a hub for comedy fans to connect with each other, how his role on Jimmy Pardo’s podcast Never Not Funny has evolved over the years, and gives us the info on the 5th Annual Pardcast-a-thon. As always, Daniel Van Kirk is here to bring us crazy stories that involve a grocery store melee between groups of women, a man who installs a middle finger statue after buying the house next to his ex-wife, and a drunk man who wakes up to find himself inside a body bag at a morgue. Later, Steven Seagal drops by to respond to Jean-Claude Van Damme’s viral epic split stunt. Make sure to check out Daniel Van Kirk’s NFL column over at cover32.com and don’t forget that you can now get your tickets for the Sklar Bros one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI. Also, the brand new Sklarbro County shirt is available in the Earwolf store just in time for the holidays!

Matt Belknap is great! Was really happy to see him on here, great episode (as are all the rest)!

Also, THAT VOICE!

One of the best countys ever. The timing was so perfect. I laughed harder than I ever have this year at '...being a....being a...' 'plus sized model.'

Guys, I have been to that Woodman's grocery store on South Gammon Road. It's even more ridiculous than they make it out to be.

Sign in to follow this