🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 158 — Enjoy It!

YES! The man of this era, Steven Brody Stevens returns on this week’s WHOOCH! After hearing Little Wie-Wie’s thoughts on the morning of John Lennon’s death, Brody addresses living in full honesty which is portrayed on his Comedy Central show “Brody Stevens: Enjoy It!” while also counting down the Top 5 Billboard Pop Songs. We then hear about Brody’s mother and his love for Daisy the dog during the Movie Chart. Plus, Brody opens himself up by discussing his eyebrow issues.

This is maybe the most low key I've ever heard Brody on a podcast.

Does the HBO version have a different edit or is it completely different material?

I hope Brody is showing on CBB sometime REALLY soon.

So, if Howard ever wanted to start an uprising and create a militia to serve him during his Worldwide Summah Dictatorship, he would easily turn all the cats against their owners. Keep that in mind, people.

fuck! who charted on a roll with amazing content i really liked this ep brody is always a favorite in my book

Does the HBO version have a different edit or is it completely different material?

The new series has at least most of the footage from the HBO version as well as some new stuff as far as i can tell.They air them in two episode increments which come out at about 40 minutes whereas if they had put two of the episodes together previously it would only have been 30 minutes. It's been awhile since i've watched the first run of the series so i can't put my finger on what's different but i think on the new ones in episode 4 people say at different times that Brody is 40 and that he is 44 so there's definitely new footage added.

Always good to check in with Steven BRODY Stevens, although I do miss his more energetic appearances on earlier episodes of Whooch. However, I think that's the Brody we see in Enjoy It!, so it's a good thing that he's calmed down a bit and become more reflective.

There was some great eyebrow banter in this episode. I think Brody has great eyebrows, as someone who also has eyebrows on the bushier side. Kulap said it during the podcast, but I think she should start calling her uneven eyebrows "Ku-lapsided."

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES! YOU GOT IT! THE BRODE MAN! 818 REPRESENT! YOU BETCHA!

Love when Brody is on Whooch, can't wait

Positive Energy!

Got to love Brody Stevens. He brings such charm and pizzaz to each podcast he's on.

With Brody's Positive Energy and Howard's love of the beach and the water, Negative Ions, does that negate everything?

Negative ions can carry positive energy! YES!

In one of the weirder coincidences of my life, when Howard asked Brody "Have you ever carried a hammer? Have you ever hung a picture?", at THAT EXACT MOMENT, I was hammering a nail into my wall to hang a picture.

Congrats to Brody on his induction as the inaugural member of the Whooch Five-Timers Club (unless you count his percussion-based appearance on a live episode, in which case he was already in).

Brody came in with insane energy. I guess it cooled off a bit by the time the tape was rolling.

The new series has at least most of the footage from the HBO version as well as some new stuff as far as i can tell.They air them in two episode increments which come out at about 40 minutes whereas if they had put two of the episodes together previously it would only have been 30 minutes. It's been awhile since i've watched the first run of the series so i can't put my finger on what's different but i think on the new ones in episode 4 people say at different times that Brody is 40 and that he is 44 so there's definitely new footage added.

I watched this week's episode's last night, and one clear indicator of when the footage was shot is the color of his beard. Totally black in the old footage, very grey in the front in the new stuff.

Both of these episodes had the "Brody Knose" sit-com segments, which I'm 99% sure are new, and are amazing.

Sign in to follow this