🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 15 — Shelby Fero, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes play a scary game of Gmail Roulette, and educate their listeners with a Guide to Hosting SNL. Then Twitter celebrity and TV writer SHELBY FERO pops by to debate whether she should give back Sean's Twitter followers and trade observations with Sean and Hayes on being extremely young in show business. Finally, everyone makes some prank phone calls to some of Hollywood's hottest young stars.

Is it wrong to be annoyed at how far down the list they put new episodes of Hollywood Handbook?

gKpqhfj.png

I mean I'm sure episode 86 of Sklarbro County is gold and all but cmon

• Like 8

Really enjoyed the double-dose of HH this week! I was especially happy to hear Max Greenfield say my name on the Pro Version!!!! (He said it in character as News Girl's Mr Schmiddtt.)

Haven't had time to listen to this episode yet. Shelby Feral has been blowing up the twitters so it should be great.

• Like 3

shelby fero should do her own earwolf podcast where she interviews elementary school students who want to be movie stars when they grow up

• Like 7

It sounds like Kevin Pullman really is sorry for canceling. Maybe forgive him? Like you said yourself, you hold onto too many grudges, you won't be able to hold any more awards.

Or just continue to pretend he's dead. I don't really care.

• Like 1

Like not even joking this was my favorite episode of any podcast ever, you know that urban legend of the guy who died from laughing too much at his favorite show? I thought that'd be me today, I'm just worried Andrew Tee will listen and make this an episode of "Yo White People Are Always Racist"

• Like 2

Great episode. Listening to this podcast must have been what it felt like for my parents to see Spider-Man 3 in the theater for the first time as kids. I think it will go on to be a generation defining moment.

• Like 4

Woah, totally forgot there was a podcast associated with this forum. Anything I should be listening to or is it kinda lame?

• Like 4

Woah, totally forgot there was a podcast associated with this forum. Anything I should be listening to or is it kinda lame?

Shelby does a bit called "Shelby Fero's Sheldon Pheromones" where she rates the Big Bang Theory boys based on their raw animal magnetism. Its pretty vulgar and you shouldn't listen if there are little ears in the room.

• Like 2

Shelby does a bit called "Shelby Fero's Sheldon Pheromones" where she rates the Big Bang Theory boys based on their raw animal magnetism. Its pretty vulgar and you shouldn't listen if there are little ears in the room.

Comedy Big Bang Theory?

Yeah, I wasn't actually gonna listen anyway...

can't beleive you got a haze like

• Like 2

Great ep, this show keeps getting better and better. My favorite episode so far was the one with Jake Johnson

• Like 2

They say it's lonely at the top in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.

Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof.

We all must meet our moment of truth.

I think it's safe to say Guru was talking about miss Shelby Fero taking Clem Dawgs followers. RIP Guru... and possibly Shelby? I wonder if that chair is still wedged under the door handle.

Hey, can someone in here pleeeeeeease tell me what is the next cool thing this? I promise that I will keep it a secret. Honest :)

• Like 2

Hey, can someone in here pleeeeeeease tell me what is the next cool thing this? I promise that I will keep it a secret. Honest :)

are we talking besides box car racing?

Great ep, this show keeps getting better and better. My favorite episode so far was the one with Jake Johnson

The show keeps getting better but your favorite is the very first episode

• Like 2

They say it's lonely at the top in whatever you do, you always gotta watch motherfuckers around you.

Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof.

We all must meet our moment of truth.

Alright, settle down gangstar.

can't beleive you got a haze like

Ye of little faith...

Alright, settle down gangstar.

Gang Starr*

BRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBOOPBOPBOBPPPOPOPOPOPOPRRRATATATA RAAATTATATATA

Hey Chanson, I once played basketball at The Funhouse in Seattle against 3 heroin addicts. I was BALLING. If that anecdote doesn't bring us closer together then I don't know what will.

• Like 2

You sure you weren't in Vancouver? Heroine is more their thing... You're right though, even though I don't understand your anecdote, it does bring us closer together. I think?

• Like 1