🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 182 — In The Lore of Freaknik

If you’re a fan of Eastbound & Down or loved Django Unchained, then you’re probably familiar with the great acting talent of Omar Dorsey. Omar makes his way to the calming shores to tell us about his time playing football for the University of Georgia, his theatre background which went back to watching his mother directing plays, and the many acting lessons he learned observing Christoph Waltz & Leonardo DiCaprio on the set of Django Unchained. We also hear about Omar’s best Freaknik experience during a round of Quick Hits. Finally, Dennis Rodman is back to talk about singing “Happy Birthday” to Kim Jong Un, his interview with Chris Cuomo, and if he will ever go back to North Korea. Click here to check out the video of the guy falling through the roof at the golf pro shop! Don’t forget to get your tickets for the Sklar Bros one-hour special tapings at the Majestic Theatre in Madison, WI.

Great episode of the Country. Was Omar talking about the Black Crowes when he said Counting Crows are big in Atlanta and Athens? I'm not aware of that much love for CC here in Atlanta, but people still dig Black Crows (who come from ATL).

I'm pretty sure you're right; I looked it up and CC are from California.

Really good episode, one of my favorite interviews/guests in a while. When I first saw that pro shop video, I just assumed that the guy fell down from a higher floor indoors (like it the clubhouse was above the pro shop) rather than the outside roof. Either way, pretty hilarious. Quick Takes was amazing when one phrase led into a SUPER enthusiastic five-minute wrestling discussion.

Sign in to follow this