🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1403 - John Ross Bowie

Around 1:23:00, John touched on what could have been a wonderful opportunity for the Crüe to play an accountants' convention in their declining years. "He's the one they call Dr. Flowchart. He's the one to crunch your num-bers."

So does Jimmy seriously think that Batdance is Scott's favorite Prince song? Or is it REALLY his favorite song and I've been interpreting it as a joke all these years? No, it has to be a joke. It HAS to be! Right?

So does Jimmy seriously think that Batdance is Scott's favorite Prince song? Or is it REALLY his favorite song and I've been interpreting it as a joke all these years? No, it has to be a joke. It HAS to be! Right?

No. Jimmy Pardo doesn't get that Scott Aukerman is not being serious.

The first bunch of words I thought of when you first started asking what "E.O.D" stands for, was The Eagles of Death Metal. California based rock band.

Also, this is the first forum post I have ever made.

For some reason an odd feeling inside me made me relay this tidbit onto you. I have listened to thousands of other podcasts over the past few years and this was the one that finally made me contribute, the 1403th episode of never knot funny. I don't understand anything.

• Like 1

nnf is a very good show so that is a good one to make your first post about

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this