🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 188.5 — Sklarbro County 93

Fantastic standup and The Dork Forest host Jackie Kashian brings the lady energy on today’s Sklarbro County! It’s a big week for Jackie as her new standup special “This Will Make An Excellent Horcrux” is out for digital download on this very day. Jackie tells us about why she’s never really dated, her chaotic family, and what super nerdy tattoo she would have gotten if she had the chance. Daniel Van Kirk also gets us into some of the crazy stories he brought which include a Florida woman who calls 911 for sex, a Chicago couple who refused to pay the fare for a cab they just had sex in, and a Ohio woman who legally changed her name from Sheila to Sexy. Later, Mark Wahlberg stops by to give us a recap of his Oscar night. Download Jackie’s new standup special over at www.allthingscomedy.com!

I had to de-lurk in order to leave a comment to say how much I laughed at Dan's spot on impression of, just sort of general, Toby Keith songs. And, of course, I found Jackie Kashin delightful - she fit in so well on County.

Sign in to follow this