🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 170.5 — 3/7/14 TWO CHARTED 109

It's time for another excellent episode of Two Charted with your hosts Kulobster and Howard! On this week's episode, Howard takes us on aural tour of South East Asia, and gives us some great tips about what to do when in Luang Prabang, How and Ku finally get a chance to rant about the Oscars, and Ramhand gets a caaaalllback! Plus, Kulap counts down a listener submitted WOOT CHART and we delve into the Tao of Pooh with Howard. #TeamLizaYall.

WHOOO TWOOO CHARTED!

Good shout with the Dead Milkmen song. And holy crap those Springsteen covers are crazy.

Any owl chart that doesn't include this guy is pure fuckbotchery.

9.gif

• Like 5

A couple of owls I would have liked making the list (which also show my age/nationality):

The Quiz Kid Owl Calculator. Well, not exactly a calculator. Just a math quiz device to help kids learn how to add, subtract, multiply and divide. But still...

AND Canadian television's beloved children's show host Mr. Dressup had a picture that would come to life and provide advice. The Wise Old Owl. This is the only video I was able to find...

post-31227-0-59566600-1394211454_thumb.jpg

Any owl chart that doesn't include this guy is pure fuckbotchery.

9.gif

Definitely Bubo! I'd also place Hedwig from the Harry Potter books, the Great Owl from Secret of Nimh, and this guy...

Owl_trans.png

The Cosmic Owl from Adventure Time!

• Like 1

When Howard launched into his "Twenty Feet From Stardom" bit (and aborted a launch into it during Whooch), I was sure that the riff on it was going to be "Stard-dom". As it turns out, "Dum-dum" was a lot funnier. Loved the Laos factoids.

Kremer has to go to Laos. AP, gather B-roll, advisory, writer, moral support, whatever.

An outake for the Kulap doc could be an Austin Stories follow-up: Luang Prabang Stories

I was laughing so much at the Springsteen stuff, god that was terrible. Royals might have been the worst cover I've ever heard.

oh god kulap your bobby bottleservice "my mom"...hysterical

Sign in to follow this