🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 26 — Insane Coincidences That Shaped History

Why did the universe try so hard to make World War I happen? Was Hitler basically an evil Forrest Gump? In Hollywood, two bullets hitting in midair is too insanely coincidental for anything besides a Matrix sequel, but it happens constantly in actual war.

Cracked editors Jack O’Brien, Jason Pargin (aka David Wong), Kristi Harrison and Tom Reimann will ponder all this and discuss the bizarre web of coincidence at the center of their own website. Throw on your headphones and click play above.

• Like 1

I'm from Victoria. Very often I think about the coincidence of a lot of people on tv (etc) coming from this town. I think the main thing is that these people were way talented to begin with. We had some interesting things about our town like Pepper fighting the gorilla outside of the vacuum cleaner place and also even my elementary school had a drama department, but I dont know if that is as important as the drive to get out of the town. It can be so damn boring.

Also me, my best friend, and Noel Wells all have the same birthday. All from Victoria. So yeah maybe its just magic.

Sign in to follow this