🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 172.5 — 3/21/14 TWO CHARTED 111

It's time for Two Charted with your Kuku, Kulap, and your wie wie, my wie wie, our wie wie, Wie Wie, plus Stard is back! On this episode, Howard explains his approach to helping his friends move, really sticks it to technology, and recounts his trials and tribulations at SXSW. Hipster dudes, find a new watering hole! Kulap counts down the Top 5 names of her family, and talks about her fears and hesitations during this important moment in her life. Before you tune into this episode of "Keeping up with the Ku-dashians", make sure to send positive vibes to Kulap to, in the wise words of Howard, "make her trip rewarding, majestic, and safe". Plus, they get some GIFTS!

I could hear it infinity times and still laugh at the long one.

Great episode. I hope Ku takes Wie's advice about taking a day to relax a bit, whether it's in Luang Comedy Prabang-Bang or not.

• Like 1

fantastic ep! i hope Kulaps film and trip go as smoothly as possible.. and howard wins all the awards with shaving monkeys

Safe journey, Kulap ....

Also, I propose that the 5th or 10th anniversary edition of Who Charted be broadcast LIVE from Luang Prabang. Let's take this thing international, Chartists!!