🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 130 — 4/20 Special

Celebrate 4/20 with Horatio Sanz, Mike Still, Jon Gabrus, and John Gemberling on a special 4/20 episode of improv4humans with Matt Besser! Get baked and tune in as the guys fulfill the prophecy of the Elder Scrolls, hunt shit ghosts, and follow the life of a man who believes he’s a streaming media player who can talk. Warning: This show will get you high.

Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

• Like 1

Sanz, Gabrus, and Gemberling look like they could play 3 brothers.

you didn't hear?.. All 3 of them and Mark Wahlberg (when hes not busy showing up on Doug Loves Movies) are going to star in a sequel to 4 brothers called 3 brothers plus Mark.. a work in progress..

I loved all the "we cut to..." jumps in this episode! I'm going to have to go back and re-listen to figure out how they got from bit to bit. One thing I didn't understand though - who was the mole?

• Like 7

This episode was everything I wanted it to be. I can't even think of a highlight - every scene was great.

• Like 2

Holy shit. I was not expecting this.

• Like 3

This episode was everything I wanted it to be. I can't even think of a highlight - every scene was great.

Can't remember the exact wording but "Why do I have to touch this package with my dick?" during the Trojan Goat scene was phenomenal.

• Like 1

That Trojan Goat scene was hilarious. It was like a Monty Python sketch. I wasn't high unfortunately but enjoyed this episode so much!

• Like 2

i forgot mr sanz was even there for a little while, and then he popped up and it was like i was being given a gift, the gift of improv420humans

• Like 3

were you high too mr brett? i promise im not a cop

• Like 1

sounds exactly like what a cop would say

• Like 2

sounds exactly like what a cop would say

um if i was a cop, would i do this?

*smokes a big drug, goes buckwild all over*

• Like 7

Oh wow, that was amazing! So much giggling!

On a side note, I really wanted to try naturebox after listening to this ep. It's a shame they don't ship to Australia :(

This episode was awesome, the giggling and general insanity was infectious.

• Like 2

Gemberling is a genius. He comes on subtle but then he's incredible

This ep is an all timer

• Like 2

i think this question is answered in the first 10 seconds of the show

• Like 8

Sign in to follow this