🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 282 — Wompster's University

WOMP IT UP! CBB intern Marissa Wompler & her life coach Miss Listler are back to catch us up on what’s been going on in their life since Marissa’s birthday pool party. We’ll hear how their recent college visits in Washington D.C. have gone, how Marissa caught her step dad Seth in the middle of a jerk sesh, and why Eric “Gutterballs” Gutterman is out of the picture. So make yourself a DiGiorno cream cheese sandwich and tune in for an episode full of survival tips, accents, and of course womping up the jamz!

• Like 1

I was going to go to sleep, but it looks like I'll be staying awake to womp it up.

• Like 7

Womp it up!

I'm glad to see it's just the two of them. Bringing in everybody from the "Womplerverse" for mega-episodes is fun, but it's good to get back to the basics sometimes. Wompler and Listler are where it's really at.

• Like 6

I hope that promised second annual Womptacular comes to pass. Especially at a theme park. Now, I have a photo of myself I would like to look at.

squeak squeak

• Like 1

The Wompler/Lister canon is getting so confusing. Did it seem like they kept hinting at a Rearden Wompler episode soon? Or am I just projecting my own hopes.

Now I'm starting to think that when Traci was very abruptly and very gently attacked the night before Riot LA before she could even say "Help me, Rhonda," it was NOT random at all...

I am just glad that she's safe after her terrifying run in with Don Dimello and Falcon.

• Like 7

holy fuck my body aches from laughing.. immediately hysterical great great way to start the week even though improv4humans was like a bonus start haha

• Like 1

WWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

A little pee just escaped I'm so excited to listen to this. It's okay though I'll either binder-clip it shut or have a second pair of pants ready. Sorry not sorry coworkers. Hastag Womp it up America.

• Like 1

Scottie 2 Hottie rocking the pinstripe vans cap

• Like 1

Seth's life would be ruined by Stunts? You mean like the Barenaked Ladies album featuring hit single "One Week"?

• Like 1

Seth's life would be ruined by Stunts? You mean like the Barenaked Ladies album featuring hit single "One Week"?

It's been......a well known fact that the album puts a curse on those who listen to it.

The Wompler/Lister canon is getting so confusing. Did it seem like they kept hinting at a Rearden Wompler episode soon? Or am I just projecting my own hopes.

I thought it was pretty obvious they were hinting at it, which is great.

Scottie 2 Hottie rocking the pinstripe vans cap

Scott's hat lacks a serious amount of giant hole on top so his spiked bleached hair can go through to be scottie 2 hottie

559634.jpg

• Like 2

I agree very strongly that the time for the CBBTVverse Marissa Wompler has come. Followed by several CBB multiple universe crossovers, folowed by the Crisis on Infinite Comedy Bang Bangs, followed by the Death and Return of Cake Boss.

• Like 1

Scott's attempts to romance Marrissa are becoming more and more distressing. This isn't Tatooine, Choctaw, stop trying to "bullseye a Womp Rat."

• Like 7

I agree very strongly that the time for the CBBTVverse Marissa Wompler has come.

She should be a cartoon or a puppet. I'm leaning towards puppet.

I agree very strongly that the time for the CBBTVverse Marissa Wompler has come. Followed by several CBB multiple universe crossovers, folowed by the Crisis on Infinite Comedy Bang Bangs, followed by the Death and Return of Cake Boss.

Can't afford the special effects for that

• Like 1

It took a little bit but once this episode really hit it's stride it was hilarious. I love St. Clair and Parham, hilarious human beings, I really hope their show is successful!

Sign in to follow this