🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 199.5 — Sklarbro County 104

The supremely talented & gorgeous Andrea Savage brings the lady energy to this week’s Sklarbro County! Andrea tells us about her dedication toward playing poker, her time working on a tennis centric pilot with Rob Lowe, and her role in the upcoming Hulu series The Hotwives of Orlando. As always, Daniel Van Kirk brings in some crazy stories including two rival dog walkers clashing on a trail, a Florida satanist who requested to open a city meeting with a satanic prayer following Supreme Court ruling, and the hidden treasure of Sklarbro County. Plus, we hear from our good friend Bryant Gumbel and his bird friends via voicemail. Make sure to head on over to Netflix to stream The Sklar Brothers’ one hour special “What Are We Talking About” right this very minute and don’t forget to cop the album available on iTunes today!

Catch The Sklar Brothers LIVE at the Up Comedy Club in Chicago, IL on May 29th-31st and at the West Palm Beach Improv in West Palm Beach, FL on June 27th-28th. For tickets go to www.supersklars.com!

I love Sklarbro County. If I could ever be a podcast guest, I'd wanna drive the bus along with Jason, Randy, and Dan.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this