🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 410 — Recreational Rice Paddy Hat

Randall Park & Andrew talk about the context of white people wearing clothes of a different culture such as wearing a sombrero in a bar or buying a rice paddy hat. Make sure to leave us a message about anything you think is racist at (323) 389-RACE.

Are white people only supposed to wear "white people" clothes? That seems kinda racist.

And also, if I don't wear a hat "of another culture", my neck will get sun-burnt and I will be called a redneck. bit of a Catch 22

Are white people only supposed to wear "white people" clothes? That seems kinda racist.

And also, if I don't wear a hat "of another culture", my neck will get sun-burnt and I will be called a redneck. bit of a Catch 22

It doesn't seem racist to you at all. If white people mockingly wearing traditional attire from other countries isn't racist, then you definitely don't think someone telling white people to wear white people clothes is racist.

And no one is called a redneck by their tanlines -- they are called rednecks because they are ignorant assholes, tanlines be damned.

White people haven't invented a garment to protect their neck from sunburn? GET IT TOGETHER, WHITE FOLKS.

• Like 2

White people haven't invented a garment to protect their neck from sunburn? GET IT TOGETHER, WHITE FOLKS.

What about hairstyle?

brian_bosworth.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this