🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 290 — Shed Busting

Comedian extraordinaire/friend of the show Todd Glass returns to Comedy Bang! Bang! and brings along the wonderful James Adomian for his first time ever appearance! The guys chat about the early days of the CBB live show (formerly CDR), Todd’s new book “The Todd Glass Situation,” and busting out of the shed in the comedy community. Then, painter George W. Bush stops by to talk about art and his interesting hidden past. So tune in because you never know if some of the former president’s pals will drop on by as well!

• Like 1

I can only hope they play a new game where todd has to guess whether songs are written by U2

• Like 6

Hey, you know what sucks about having Todd Glass appear on U Talking U2 to Me and then on Comedy Bang Bang less than a week later?

NOTHING!!!!

• Like 8

One thing I love about Todd and James being on the same show is how Todd likes to be super delicate and hesitant about "the situation," while James can be totally explicit and aggressive about it.

Also, I could listen to these guys talk about damn near anything for two hours.

• Like 9

I made the right call on skipping Doug Benson's weed-smoking show. Might have been more Todd Glass than I could handle. (Plus, I don't have any weed right now, and why on Earth would anybody watch that show unless they're high?)

I'm half way through this and I can safely say this episode is totally gay... But seriously, it's one of my favourite episodes ever. Wow!

• Like 4

Needed more reverb.

Scott sincerely contributing to hot button issues without a hint of irony was kind off-putting initially but wow, I never thought I'd see the day of a semi-serious Bling Bong; let alone enjoy it this much.

Comedians talking straight (cough), is always refreshing because they tend to be intelligent and socially aware.

Also, Adomian as a non-character sounds so macho. Like a radio lumberjack. But so does Todd really... I wish I had a deeper voice.

B -B-B-Bonus-s-s-s episode on Thursday you guys!

2ro5qiq.jpg

• Like 12

The discussion about whether or not their should be unisex bathrooms was the highlight of the show for me. It was such an incredible blend of silly without being offensive during an otherwise serious conversation.

While there is legitimate cognitive dissonance from having actual James Adomion on CBB his presence is always welcome. That is one raunchy, cackling, sneaky cleaver, raconteur. He's like the illegitimate son of PFT and Badger from breaking bad.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure they had the exact same conversation about Scott going on Todd's podcast last time. Get on it you guys.

Am I excited about Glass and Adomian finally together on CBB? Absolool I am.

• Like 3

I hope at some point in a future cbb podcast U2 comes up and Scott goes "Wait, is it time for an episode of U Talking U 2 to me?" and 1.5 seconds of Vertigo plays and Adam Scott comes in and shows everyone his penis and then the music plays again and then he leaves.

• Like 14

I think a live drummer playing over the conversation would be the only thing that could improve this ep.

• Like 8

I don't mean to be a spoilering sport, but James was on an early CDR as himself. The other guests were Matt Walsh and Nick Swardson, and the trio and Scott did this amazing piece of improv work.

• Like 5

I really hope that whenever Scott takes Todd's up on his offer that Adomian is around as well. 2+ hours of this and Todd fucking around with reverb and piping in mariachi music would be 2 hours well spent.

• Like 2

I don't mean to be a spoilering sport, but James was on an early CDR as himself. The other guests were Matt Walsh and Nick Swardson, and the trio and Scott did this amazing piece of improv work.

This also features Scott's old bit of asking too many questions about who his character is before an improv scene. Love it!

• Like 2

Man, Todd Glass. I love him on the show because he is so real. He isnt afraid to make himself look stupid (which he isnt at all) but his human attributes are more prevalent than any guest. Its really nice to hear some truth once in a while

• Like 9

I hope at some point in a future cbb podcast U2 comes up and Scott goes "Wait, is it time for an episode of U Talking U 2 to me?" and 1.5 seconds of Vertigo plays and Adam Scott comes in and shows everyone his penis and then the music plays again and then he leaves.

I want this to happen so bad...

• Like 3

It may be the booze but I laughed nonstop at Scott's addition of 'vagine' at the end of that clip. Tears. What is the best way to get to all the early CDR? I have that episode but I feel like there is more available than what's on here.

It may be the booze but I laughed nonstop at Scott's addition of 'vagine' at the end of that clip. Tears. What is the best way to get to all the early CDR? I have that episode but I feel like there is more available than what's on here.

The iTunes feed has every CDR/CBB episode, aside from the live shows that have only ever been available in the Earwolf store .