🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 202.5 — Sklarbro County 107

The voice of Canada, Jon Dore returns to Sklarbro County and that can only mean one thing. BRANDON’S GOTTEN SO BIG! Jon joins the County boys to go through some of Daniel Van Kirk’s amazingly crazy stories as well as talk to the real Brandon. Oh, you better believe they get to the bottom of how big he’s gotten!

I could have sworn the first story was a repeat, but I couldn't find it in any of the recent episode descriptions. Maybe from another podcast? Anyone?

The Brandon call was great. When Dan said he had to go right before, I thought he was going to just do Brandon as a character, which would have been a huge disappointment.

The guy from the Portland story reminded me of Tom Hanks in that terrible Dungeons and Dragons movie back in the day.

Jon Dore makes "Sklarbro County/Country" history yet again! I can't believe we got to hear the real Brandon. All this must be a little weird for the kid but since he's Canadian, I'm sure he's nice about it.

One of my fave episodes because of the interaction between the guys. Jon encouraging DVK to keep powering through his story while Randy and Jason keep tossing out Canadian newspaper names was hilarious!

Sign in to follow this