🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
agata

Episode 163 — Planning

Kyle talks about hijinks on the set of an Apatow movie and leads the gang in a mother meditation about his mom's new iPhone. Then, have you ever wondered what goes into planning a huge festival? Bridgetown Comedy Festival producer/founder Andy Wood is in the hatch to talk about the logistics of planning something so huge, and dealing with staff, scheduling, Google Docs, and more. Plus, his secret to productivity revealed!

• Like 1

I NEED MONEY

I laughed so hard every time that was played, it sounded like Mole man from The Simpsons.

• Like 1

It sounded like David was legitimately mad at it, but in the kind of way that he didn't want to sound like he was mad at it. It just made it funnier.

It sounded like David was legitimately mad at it, but in the kind of way that he didn't want to sound like he was mad at it. It just made it funnier.

spot on

The drops were already killing me, but then:

Kyle: Let's talk to the professor.

Computer: Bloop.

Killed me.

• Like 4

I don't get why folks like to give David a hard time. I imagine it's difficult to record this while waiting to see how the man child is going to derail something with a bit or try to steamroll the conversation with non-sequiturs.

• Like 1

I'd like some photos of Kitty Hands. Thanks.

• Like 3

I'd like some photos of Kitty Hands. Thanks.

without a doubt

The drops were already killing me, but then:

Kyle: Let's talk to the professor.

Computer: Bloop.

Killed me.

i lost it a second later with tig's "oh!"

• Like 1

I don't get why folks like to give David a hard time. I imagine it's difficult to record this while waiting to see how the man child is going to derail something with a bit or try to steamroll the conversation with non-sequiturs.

Oh please, without Kyle this podcast is next to nothing.

• Like 2

This might have been the most depressing episode ever due to the revelation that founding and running a respected comedy festival in another large city only qualifies you to be a writer's assistant on Ridiculousness in Hollywood.

• Like 1

Oh please, without Kyle this podcast is next to nothing.

But without David to set himself up for derailment, Kyle is... still hilarious! Haha

Sign in to follow this