🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 208.5 — Sklarbro County 113

Fantastic comedic actress Tymberlee Hill of HULU's the Hotwives of Orlando brings the lady energy on today's Sklarbro County! Tymberlee talks about the many entrepreneurial pursuits of her Hotwives character “Phe Phe,” her influences growing up in Virginia Beach, and why she doesn’t want to get married. Daniel Van Kirk brings us insane stories as always which include a Massachusetts Taco Bell employee shoots a customer with a BB gun during fight about a long wait at drive-thru, a couple arrested after having sex on the roof of a “restaurant” in Delaware, and a Florida man who was chased in a parking lot by a woman waving multiple weapons after he rejected her sexual advances. Plus, Dr. Phil makes his Sklarbro debut for a very interesting conversation.

Tymberlee was a mega awesome terrific guest. Have her on again soon, have her on again often!

Dies ANYONE know who Dr. Phil was? That was hilarious, but I can't figure out who it is. Help me Earwolf Podcast Forum Community, you're my only hope!

Sign in to follow this