🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 144 — LIVE from the Del Close Marathon 16 Pt. 1

Recorded LIVE from the 16th Annual Del Close Marathon in New York is part 1 of an epic improv4humans featuring an amazing roster of improvisers that include Chad Carter, Seth Morris, Adam Frucci, Tim Martin, Michael Delaney, Shaun Diston, Gavin Speiller, Jeremy Bent, Sean Casey, Craig Rowin, Anthony Atamanuik, Langan Kingsley, and Kassia Miller. Listen as they become puppies who do whatever it takes to get adopted, their honest truth as children in a church is a little too honest, follow a man who is aroused by all things Harry Potter, and much more! Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

One of those guys in the second half, i think it was Gavin Speiller not sure, but his voice sounds almost exactly like colin quinn, it was kinda eerie

• Like 1

One of those guys in the second half, i think it was Gavin Speiller not sure, but his voice sounds almost exactly like colin quinn, it was kinda eerie

Gavin is the one whose wife is a big Harry Potter fan. I think Atamanuik is the one who sounded like Colin Quinn in this (though that's funny... I've never noticed that before).

I'm excited these episodes are coming out. I missed this stretch at DCM this year.

• Like 1

Haven't listened yet but so happy to see Chad Carter's face on the list. One of my favorite I4H guests and improvisers

• Like 1

Gavin is the one whose wife is a big Harry Potter fan. I think Atamanuik is the one who sounded like Colin Quinn in this

Ahhh thanks, it was kinda hard to tell who was who without the intro questions

"Oh, everything's changing for him!"

Had to bite my lip so I wouldn't have to explain to my coworkers that a guy jacking off to Harry Potter movies made me laugh so hard.

• Like 2

"Oh, everything's changing for him!"

Had to bite my lip so I wouldn't have to explain to my coworkers that a guy jacking off to Harry Potter movies made me laugh so hard.

I loved the crowd reaction everytime he hit another fact because you could tell it was just as hilarious that he knew so much about the universe.

Side note, anyone else think the Pirate Hammock bit was the best one? Between, 'Cry hammock!' and 'This thing is lousy with albatrose' I got pretty close to having to stop the show to control myself.

• Like 1

Nice to hear Craig Rowan on the show. I'm a big fan of It's That Episode - maybe he can be in the studio at some point.

• Like 1

Really enjoyed this episode. Usually, I am lukewarm on DCM episodes because people rotate so quickly and it's hard keep the momentum going, but I was really impressed with this one.

Keep em coming. I4H has been on a tear this year (as it was last year), and it better get some serious recognition on the end of the year lists. I don't know what else this show needs to do to be quite frank. I love CBB, but this is my absolute "go to" show.

• Like 3

Besser, get Improv 4 Humans on TV! On IFC like Comedy Bang Bang. I4H is 300% more hilarious. I'd love to see I4H dominate Who's line is it anyway on TV!!!

Harry Potter movies are really comforting, I don't know about all the jerking off like in the scene, but for many many years I went to sleep every night with a Harry Potter movie playing. Hearing the score to any of those movies just makes me feel all mellow and warm.

tumblr_ll0q7wjJHu1qc5imw.gif

• Like 2

i liked craig rowan on this show too

• Like 1

Side note, anyone else think the Pirate Hammock bit was the best one? Between, 'Cry hammock!' and 'This thing is lousy with albatrose' I got pretty close to having to stop the show to control myself.

I agree. Excellent pirate voicework, silly premise, just hilarious.

Sign in to follow this